Nationality revealed! Desperate woman caught peeing from taxi is American

webfact

Nationality revealed! Desperate woman caught peeing from taxi is American

3PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Thai media has revealed that the woman caught on tape having a pee from a taxi near the Asoke intersection in Bangkok is an American woman. 

She was named by Daily News as 23 year old Donica (name transliterated from Thai).

She was fined 2,000 baht by Thong Lor police for her 1.30 am activities. 

Daily News quoted her as saying that she was very drunk after a night out. She was heading home with friends and was desperate for a pee and was stuck in traffic and could keep it in no longer. 

Unfortunately for the lady her relief was filmed by a person in a tuk-tuk and viewed by millions online. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-31

16 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

ok now I got her nationally and first name. I am getting closer to finding her. :cheesy:

I'd have a guess that she's Asian/American... the original video doesn't look like an American ass...

check-out Asoke again I think she's back home!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mercman24 said:

what a load of <deleted> the lady was dying for a piss, what they want her to do piss in the taxi, dont blame her blame the Thai traffic jams, send the boss on an inactive post fine him 1 million ha ha, oh and fine the pervy video guy for sexual harrassment,

A lot of us in this forum have our prostrates not technically perfect "It may not be our last laugh???? because it could be US????

• Like 2

When I first read this story, I was so worried it might have been a Thai. I was so relieved to find out later it was a 'foreigner'. Then, to add icing to the cake, I found out it was an American (a nationality that's not mine). 

What strange creatures us human beings are.

• Like 1