webfact

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

That just deserves a tut, rather than two swear words

If a twin pack then a tut and an arghh. One for each stick

If a single twix then a tut or an arghh 

Whichever one of those they **##@@@% f***** prefer

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Notagain said:

Oh man with all the nose picking, sneezing and coughing, no hand over mouth here etc etc etc. That thought even makes me sick.

They were more hygienic than many restaurants , BTW , where did all the "nose picking, sneezing and coughing" come from ?

Was that a common occurrence or are you just being pessimistic and looking for something to moan about ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Notagain said:

I wont be moaning or running to the toilet because I would never eat that nasty dirty S*(t.

LOL , so negative and unconnected with reality , you are moaning about nothing , the food was keep refrigerated and covered and people used thongs to pick it up , much more cleaner and hygienic than restaurants

Edited by sanemax
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, sanemax said:

LOL , so negative and unconnected with reality , you are moaning about nothing , the food was keep refrigerated and covered and people used thongs to pick it up , much more cleaner and hygienic than restaurants

You certainly go to some weird places, if people use thongs for picking up food, yuk how disgusting.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:08 AM, CantSpell said:

I would believe CP to have more power than those families though...

Already has a close to 100% monopoly on beers, cigarettes, ready to eat frozen food and the rest.. 

Made the count myself few months ago and realized that over 50% of my casual spending's went to 7/11 (beer, fags, water, shampoo, soap and such) and most of the rest to Supermarkets for real food, so I am forcing myself to find some mom & pop stores to buy the beers now..

At least, give some of the money to working families rather than multi millionaires families..

My Mom & Pop store in Jom Tien delivers crates of beer to me apartment..........

13 hours ago, natway09 said:

7/11 in Kuala Lumpur was selling draft ,,,, the outside looked worse at 10pm than lower Sukhumvit at 4 am... Pleased they have stopped it

I saw my first Draft Beer machine in a 7/11 on Soi 18, across from a five star hotel, after midnight, there were all kinds of people, Motorcycle, Taxi drivers, Tourists, hotel shift workers all over the sidewalk, food carts selling ???, it was a regular block party every night, until one day the draft beer machine had a cover on it and a sign "No Sell No More"  Kind of comical if you ask me.............

• Like 1