Chest Pain Right Side but Radiating to right Jaw

dennis123

3 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Let me quote something:

Not only can a human survive but, a human can thrive and live a long healthy lifewithout eating any vegetables. Essential nutrients are those which the body cannot produce, so they must be consumed. Non-essential nutrients are those which the body is able to produce and do not need to be consumed.

Liver and eggs contain all the nutrients one needs.

This proves it, you are joking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

This proves it, you are joking.

No I'm not, before I started this thread I was already looking into my eating patterns as I've hardly eat any vegetables in my life, besides when I was a child and my mother forced me to eat it. 

Since than the absolute minimum amount as I'm not fond of vegetables so I started to search around in Google to see if people can survive without eating them and then I ran into that Google snippet that says its unnecessary.

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

Possibly angina.  But liver or GB problem, lung problem, even referred pain from a gastric ulcer  are all also possible.

SEE A DOCTOR.

I know you know a lot.

Does the pain radiating to your jaw (multiple times I experienced that, before dental issues that is), and once radiating to my upper back relate to liver, GB, lung or gastric problems?

I already know I can't (or am not willing to afford) if its' related to angina so that's the only thing I care about finding out, and hence the reason of starting this thread.

To get more specific, I have $15,000 left. Hardly enough to solve angina / heart issues, so instead of spending a 1/4th of it on advanced tests I'd rather like to know where I stand, and based on a lot of reading online on the wide variety of tests that are available it became clear that a basic health check up isn't able to recognize heart issues, and even more advanced tests that run into the ten thousands of baht often aren't sufficient to locate the problem. Then eventually there are scans that cost approximately $1500-$3000 that can pinpoint the location of the problem, followed by a surgery of 300-600k baht.

8 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Let me quote something:

Not only can a human survive but, a human can thrive and live a long healthy lifewithout eating any vegetables. Essential nutrients are those which the body cannot produce, so they must be consumed. Non-essential nutrients are those which the body is able to produce and do not need to be consumed.

Liver and eggs contain all the nutrients one needs.

Durin the Second World War, Britain was under partial blockade by U-boats. A nutritionist was commissioned by the government to recommend a survival diet if the blockade became total.

Her findings were a combination of wholemeal bread, cabbage and potato was sufficient for long term survival.

Liver and eggs? Can't see much dietary fibre in that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Durin the Second World War, Britain was under partial blockade by U-boats. A nutritionist was commissioned by the government to recommend a survival diet if the blockade became total.

Her findings were a combination of wholemeal bread, cabbage and potato was sufficient for long term survival.

That's the misconception, fibers aren't necessary to survive.

Liver and eggs instead are full of necessary nutrients.

What did they know in 1940-1944 that they don't know now ????

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I'd like to know how much Vitamin C is in liver and eggs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sorry don't want to sound smart but this is the article I just read:

Fiber is non-essential. It is not even a nutrient, it can't be digested. We simply do not need fiber for any purpose.

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-human-survive-without-ever-eating-vegetables

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, dennis123 said:

Fiber is non-essential. It is not even a nutrient, it can't be digested. We simply do not need fiber for any purpose.

One needs fiber to avoid constipation.

Amazing how GOOGLE has made a Dr. of every Laptop or Smart-Phone owner. A friend runs his own clinic in Europe and the stories he has to tell

are either hilarious, or horrific....depends on your sense of humor. Dr.'s don't study for many, many years, then get experience at the job, after having had successful secondary

higher education. And here we go......People diagnosing, advising, buying restricted meds over the counter and self-medicating etc. etc. WOW!   MS>

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

When the pain starts I wait for the pain to lessen and then light another one, which instantly increases the pain, sometimes I'm lucky.

For a start, why dont you quit smoking cold turkey?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Dietary fiber: Essential for a healthy diet >>> More

• Like 1

The OP really needs to get this checked out. All of the symptoms point to coronary artery disease. Take this from someone who has been down this road.

A checkup will reveal the issues in short order. If necessary an angioplasty with one stent will be somewhere around 6-7000USD in a private hospital and less in a government hospital.

Hospitals are open 24 hours per day. Turn off your computer and get a taxi directly to the door.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

Without fiber, wouldn’t the resulting constipation create colon problem? Piles? 

Heart Attack Symptoms

CHEST DISCOMFORT
Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.

DISCOMFORT IN OTHER AREAS OF THE UPPER BODY
Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.

SHORTNESS OF BREATH
with or without chest discomfort.

OTHER SIGNS
may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.

1 hour ago, dennis123 said:

Actually I wouldn't mind, lets just pray heaven exists so that I get a chance to visit my friend and ex-lover that passed away much too young.

I've read somewhere that if you have been backdooring you might not be invited there ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, Oxpilot said:

Heart Attack Symptoms

CHEST DISCOMFORT
Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.

DISCOMFORT IN OTHER AREAS OF THE UPPER BODY
Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.

SHORTNESS OF BREATH
with or without chest discomfort.

OTHER SIGNS
may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness.

Yeah I've read that part dozens of times, chest pain radiating to jaw.

Immediately visit emergency, call 911,  and yet six years later I'm still alive having endured those very same symptoms

How so a situation where every minute counts.

Edited by dennis123

4 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

If all you have left is $15,000 that alone is good reason to go back home as you can't afford treatment for most of the possible causes.

It is possible to have unstable angina for many years without a heart attack. But one could happen at any time.

An exercise stress test (EST) which can be done for a few thousand baht will pick up ischemic heart disease about 85% of the time.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

That and an additional $2k/month average from freelance work, I will do this annual health check up and this stress test later this week to see what they come up with. I've considered going home but not in winter, and not before I got all my teeth fixed.

1 hour ago, lust said:

I came here when I was finally able to SAVE $15,000.

Same here, little bit more like $20k and that's a good start amount if you also have a monthly income.

But when serious health issues happen and you don't have an insurance then $15-20k is nothing.

• Like 2

Just came back from the hospital, everything is fine, no liver, kidney, lung, gallbladder (stones), or heart problems.

Passed the exercise stress test as well, quite exhausting with my heart rate at almost 200 lol.

My cholesterol is a little on the high side, above 100 is high and I scored 100 round.

Blood pressure is also just a tiny bit too high but no reason for concern.

Pretty much an edge case so got to start eating more healthy, fewer dairy products, exercise a bit more, and perhaps smoke a bit less.

• Like 1