Fox News: Democrats projected to win control of U.S. House

webfact

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

They should be glad, could work for someone who doesn't punish people for their right to vote because he is a bad loser.

Your right, they should be glad. After all who wants to work for a "toxic Trump supporter"?

I am not doing anything that the left didn't do after the 2016 elections.

Sort of like Hollywood blacklisting conservative actors.

I am giving them the opportunity to come out of the shadows and proclaim their freedom as unemployed Lefties.

It is not a punishment. It is emancipation.  

My Money, My Company.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

exactly and the us folks are tired of russian investigation without results, like schiff comments we are almost close , touting it for 2 yrs without delivering.

wbr

roobaa01

Patience patience.

Meuller will deliver his report.

And you’ll stick your head further into the sand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

On impeachment, I do think there are already multiple impeachable offenses even before the Mueller report, and that will bring more.

However, impeachment is a political decision, not a criminal prosecution decision.

Yes there is no way (short of some kind of shocking smoking gun, and we've learned already that "trump" fans don't abandon him for anything) the senate will convict and remove him.

So the threat of impeachment in the house will probably be more politically potent than actually doing it.

So I really don't think the house will literally try to impeach because it just wouldn't make good political sense. But that can change. 

Let’s hear from Meuller before we pronounce on the likelihood of impeachment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PhonThong said:

Your right, they should be glad. After all who wants to work for a "toxic Trump supporter"?

I am not doing anything that the left didn't do after the 2016 elections.

Sort of like Hollywood blacklisting conservative actors.

I am giving them the opportunity to come out of the shadows and proclaim their freedom as unemployed Lefties.

It is not a punishment. It is emancipation.  

My Money, My Company.

7m job vacancies. Good luck finding replacements. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Longcut said:

The best part of this is, Pelosi is going to be speaker of the house.

Best thing that could happen for Donald Trump and the 2020 election.

5555...yeah, keep spinning it, if it makes you feel better.  Just for fun, what happens if Trump is impeached and Pence is found complicit....who's next in line to be President?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, pegman said:

7m job vacancies. Good luck finding replacements. 

With the Democrats proclaiming they will defeat the Presidents part 2 of the tax bill and raising taxes to the previous level, I won't need them. You watch. The transportation industry as a whole will start cutting back to pre-2016 levels. Orders for new equipment will start to be canceled. I know my company will cut back. I think it is only fair that those that opted for this should go first. At least I am laying them off and not firing them. This way, they can at least collect unemployment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhonThong said:

With the Democrats proclaiming they will defeat the Presidents part 2 of the tax bill and raising taxes to the previous level, I won't need them. You watch. The transportation industry as a whole will start cutting back to pre-2016 levels. Orders for new equipment will start to be canceled. I know my company will cut back. I think it is only fair that those that opted for this should go first. At least I am laying them off and not firing them. This way, they can at least collect unemployment. 

I guess you’re laying them off with a ‘Tweet’.

Well my guess is no wilder than your own ‘predictions ‘.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, PhonThong said:

Chillax dude!! The Dems are just as incompetent as 45... little chance they'll accomplish much more than issuing  subpoenas!!

45's election promise report card:

Untitled.jpeg

Edited by mikebike
sp
  • Sad 1

So this will probably be the most dysfunctional government in US history. Could be a recipe for a disaster in case of global economic problems or any other type of problems in regards to domestic or foreign policy where tough decisions need to be made quickly. How is this a victory for anybody?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Nilats said:

So this will probably be the most dysfunctional government in US history. Could be a recipe for a disaster in case of global economic problems or any other type of problems in regards to domestic or foreign policy where tough decisions need to be made quickly. How is this a victory for anybody?

Trump can make executive emergency decisions can’t he still?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

5555...yeah, keep spinning it, if it makes you feel better.  Just for fun, what happens if Trump is impeached and Pence is found complicit....who's next in line to be President?

If Trump was smart. He would demand it tomorrow.

He should tell the Democrats to give it their best shot. Even if he is impeached. No guarantee that would remove him from office even if the Democrats could even get it through the Senate. If they fail to impeach. That would only make him stronger and a folk hero to his supporters. So, I don't think that it will ever happen. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

So I guess both sides will claim a victory here.  There could be an impeachment but that doesn't necessarily mean he would be removed from power given the republican dominance of the Senate. 

It depends.  If the Dems clumsily try for impeachment with flimsy justification, it will probably help Trump more than hurt him.  They're not that stupid.

What the Dems will most likely do is wait for the Special Counsel to complete his investigation.  If Mueller comes up with the goods, real evidence of criminality, it would be hard for the Senate to ignore.  Regardless of Mueller, the House is already planning a truckload of investigations into Trump's criminal enterprise.  It's going to get ugly...for Trump that is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

What the Dems will most likely do is wait for the Special Counsel to complete his investigation.  If Mueller comes up with the goods, real evidence of criminality, it would be hard for the Senate to ignore.

I thought early this year, after the claims that Trump would be impeached by Christmas 2017 were a failure, it was posted here that Mueller would finalise his investigation by November 2018

So that will now probably be corrected to November 2019 -2020 - 2021.........

Edited by janclaes47

1 hour ago, Luckysilk said:

And now the Dems will play their stupid games, all that will do is annoy voters and fire up the Republicans -the Dems really can't help themselves. The end result will be another 4 years of President Trump ????

Can he run the country from a jail cell ?

• Haha 1