HIV+ soldier accused of raping 75 boys

snoop1130

I am surprised that no one is concerned about the kids under 15 chatting on this site and sending photos of their genitalia online. This is not in any way excusing the soldier's behaviour or subterfuge, but young boys using an adult site and setting up meetings through it with adults is not appropriate. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I don't believe in raping young boys x75 times or more and potentially infecting them with hiv just to fulfill his own sexual gratification.im  sorry but there are some monsters out there that the only real penalty is the death sentence.since the abolition of the death penalty in most countries the murder and serious crimes as this one have gone through the roof.i feel that anyone that thinks they have the right to take another persons life gives their own rights up to a life.ive lost my sister to a murderer and it lives with me every day of my life and he's out free and has the potential to do it again.

So sorry to hear that. Yes i agree that people like this deserve to die but a simple one no. They need to suffer same their victims during their death. They very part of your post that your sisters murder is free and could kill again is reason to kill them. With 1 exception. If they show honest sincere remorse for their actions. They can live but after jail they have to spend the rest of their lives serving the public. Such as cleaning the streets and so on. All police supervised and when not serving in a locked facility. Not a jail though with 24hr armed security. Yee would be expensive. But then how many will honestly feel bad and have remorse for their act of murder too. 

Castrate means "remove the testicles of a male animal". This should be the number one punishment, then make him lick his wounds for the rest of his life, in jail. 

Oh, the humiliation and whatever else in the showers. Once a dog always a dog.

I

9 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That’s an opinion article. 

Its not proof. 

There are many studies out there that would argue against that opinion. 

There is no proof the death penalty acts as a deterrent. 

Lock them up and throw away the keys is fine by me, hang ‘em high-can’t support that. 

I'm sorry but if you read it the study is based on samples,statistics and data.the only opinions given were that 61% of Americans agree with the death penalty and if we are to live in a democratic society then we should follow the rule of democracy.just take thai visa members where the majority of the opinions are for the death penalty.your articals are based on opinions of experts.the problem is the death penalty is carried out in secret behind closed doors so has limited effect.in the good old days of barbaric public execution it worked wonders.if I had my way these evil monsters who treat their fellow human beings lives as nothing but fodder and not worth 1 penny should be thrown to the lions,dropped in car crushers,slowly electrocuted,fed to a pool of crocs,tied up and fed to vultures,stuck in a glass tank and slowly filled with water,dismembered alive by nasty looking robots and shown in public and on tv.exactly the same as we see in films but on live tv.the last thing these monsters deserve is a nice clean bed,3 meals a day and fancy treatments.

4 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

I

I'm sorry but if you read it the study is based on samples,statistics and data.the only opinions given were that 61% of Americans agree with the death penalty and if we are to live in a democratic society then we should follow the rule of democracy.just take thai visa members where the majority of the opinions are for the death penalty.your articals are based on opinions of experts.the problem is the death penalty is carried out in secret behind closed doors so has limited effect.in the good old days of barbaric public execution it worked wonders.if I had my way these evil monsters who treat their fellow human beings lives as nothing but fodder and not worth 1 penny should be thrown to the lions,dropped in car crushers,slowly electrocuted,fed to a pool of crocs,tied up and fed to vultures,stuck in a glass tank and slowly filled with water,dismembered alive by nasty looking robots and shown in public and on tv.exactly the same as we see in films but on live tv.the last thing these monsters deserve is a nice clean bed,3 meals a day and fancy treatments.

I clearly have a different view on how society should treat its criminals.

The article you quoted is not a study, it is an opinion piece using selected data. 

Plenty of studies argue there is no proof that the death penalty acts as a deterrent. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, brian2f2f said:

So sorry to hear that. Yes i agree that people like this deserve to die but a simple one no. They need to suffer same their victims during their death. They very part of your post that your sisters murder is free and could kill again is reason to kill them. With 1 exception. If they show honest sincere remorse for their actions. They can live but after jail they have to spend the rest of their lives serving the public. Such as cleaning the streets and so on. All police supervised and when not serving in a locked facility. Not a jail though with 24hr armed security. Yee would be expensive. But then how many will honestly feel bad and have remorse for their act of murder too. 

I'm sorry but sweeping the streets is hardly a deterrent in a case such as this one.try publicly strapped between two buffalo and snapped in half.as for remorse that's only shown after they are caught and find god.

Edited by happy chappie

These are no doubt horrific accusations.

But there is no reason to distort the facts reported or assume things that were not reported.

According to the news article about 1/3 were underage. Not all.

There was a case of accused rape.

We don't know for sure about the details of each case.

Illegal sex with a minor is legally called rape whether the sex is forced or not.

The case reported was an accusation of force.

Rape doesn't imply a particular sex act.

Legally sex between and adult and an underaged person could mean genital touching, oral sex, or forced anal penetration, etc.

That's pertinent in thinking about how many of the victims actually have any HIV infection risk.

Also people are guessing about his motivations and are assuming his goal was to infect people. I don't think that is known as yet.

Edited by Jingthing

30 minutes ago, mzanzi said:

There are other soldiers who raped the whole country , don't think I will allow my son to serve in the Thai army .No honour there .

My partner refuses to allow her son to do.

She says everyone who do, is never same when comes out.

13 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I don't believe in raping young boys x75 times or more and potentially infecting them with hiv just to fulfill his own sexual gratification.im  sorry but there are some monsters out there that the only real penalty is the death sentence.since the abolition of the death penalty in most countries the murder and serious crimes as this one have gone through the roof.i feel that anyone that thinks they have the right to take another persons life gives their own rights up to a life.ive lost my sister to a murderer and it lives with me every day of my life and he's out free and has the potential to do it again.

"since the abolition of the death penalty in most countries the murder and serious crimes as this one have gone through the roof."

That's a big claim right there cowboy! Time for more specific information on "...most countries..." and "...have gone through the roof."  I think you'll find worldwide that murder and serious crimes show a significantly steady decline over time. Your emotional appeal (sorry it happened btw) does not justify sloppy thinking and claim-making.

4 hours ago, lvr181 said:

I would suggest NEVER to be released from prison! Being HIV+ would "entitle" him to solitary confinement for the whole period of his incarceration. :coffee1:

To allenberg: Why so confused? Do you think he has some entitlement to a lesser punishment for what he did?

Please explain. :coffee1:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Thailand has the death penalty for murders and major drug offenses, right?
I'm not aware that they have the death penalty for rape or sex with underage rape, do they?

As far as the HIV factor, it would surprise me if they have any specific law about intentionally infecting people with HIV (some parts of the world do) and even if they did, they would need to prove the intention with that.

So I'm kind of confused why people are obsessed with the death penalty in this case.

Wouldn't convicting him for many years be basically the same (or worse)?