HIV+ soldier accused of raping 75 boys

snoop1130

1 minute ago, twig said:

Ok, then he could go to a charity for HIV patients, and get the meds he needs.

I'm sure if the charity explained to you his plight, YOU personally would even voluntarily donate the money, since it's "quite cheap".

Or do you think it's more "civilized" to have the brown-shirt gangs coerce the money from everyone for his HIV meds after all his accomplishments, the way they extort the money from the population for all their "services"?

Thailand has a national health care system that provides the low cost HIV meds to all eligible citizens. I assume that applies to prisoners. If you want to advocate for barbarity go for it. A nation that wouldn't provide basic and cheap medical care to even the most heinous criminals is an immoral nation. We all agree there is no excuse for the accused actions.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Thailand has a national health care system that provides the low cost HIV meds to all eligible citizens. I assume that applies to prisoners. If you want to advocate for barbarity go for it. A nation that wouldn't provide basic and cheap medical care to even the most heinous criminals is an immoral nation. We all agree there is no excuse for the accused actions.

I guess that means you wouldn't donate to this ape; you want the money forced out of others. ????

So, advocating voluntary HIV meds donations to those who have irreparably harmed so many in society is "to advocate for barbarity"?! ???? lol

However, having an armed gang coerce the money for their HIV meds from EVERYONE except the gang members, the same way those gangs have been coercing money since barbaric, prehistoric times is "civilized"? ????

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I believe he should be punished for what he did. However the death penalty is not something I support in any case. 

As I say, I do not regard it as justice, but rather revenge. 

It is so often incorrectly or inaccurately applied that I am not a fan of the death penalty.

Still this guy should be welded into a box and fed gruel till he expires,

with no chance of ever contacting human flesh again. 

On 11/8/2018 at 5:51 PM, happy chappie said:

I agree with most things you comment on and I know and understand your view on the death penalty but I would not call it revenge.it is the highest penalty a person can pay and a deterrent to others.i read the other day that there were 6 knife murders in 24 hrs in London.this is because there is no deterrent and most will only spend 8 -12 years in jail if that.its gotten out of control around the world where life has become a thing of no value.

These kids murdering each other in London will continue to do so whether 

there is capital punishment or not. Their life and ambitions are vastly different

from mine, and I'm guessing, anyone here.

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't think the risk is zero. If it's zero why are people in relationships with positive partners prescribed prep prevention medications?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Actually it is try reading up. PARTNERS 1/2 or OPPOSITES ATTRACT then research on viral load limits needed for infection and U=U. As for PrEP...things are changing and it is now used psychologically in TTSS/on demand dosage or because the relationship is not guaranteed to be monogamous or doctors haven't quite caught up with new advances. 

37 minutes ago, twig said:

I guess that means you wouldn't donate to this ape; you want the money forced out of others. ????

So, advocating voluntary HIV meds donations to those who have irreparably harmed so many in society is "to advocate for barbarity"?! ???? lol

However, having an armed gang coerce the money for their HIV meds from EVERYONE except the gang members, the same way those gangs have been coercing money since barbaric, prehistoric times is "civilized"? ????

I'm saying he should be treated the same as every other prisoner in Thailand. I'm assuming that they receive at least BASIC medications including the low cost HIV meds used in Thailand. If I'm wrong about prisoners here being provided that, someone please correct me. I don't see any good argument with withholding meds from him that all other prisoners with HIV are getting. 

As the Thai national health system is kind of "basic" for everyone I'm assuming prisoners are not usually provided especially expensive and complex treatments. But basic HIV meds are just that .. BASIC. 

I'm not Thai so I'm not really interested in the Thai fiscal politics about this. Such policies are up to the Thai authorities and/or the voters here if they ever have another election. 

Edited by Jingthing

23 minutes ago, animatic said:

It is so often incorrectly or inaccurately applied that I am not a fan of the death penalty.

Still this guy should be welded into a box and fed gruel till he expires,

with no chance of ever contacting human flesh again. 

I agree he should be locked up. 

Throw away the the key as well, I’m fine with that. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I'm saying he should be treating the same as every other prisoner in Thailand. I'm assuming that they receive at least BASIC medications including the low cost HIV meds used in Thailand. If I'm wrong about prisoners here being provided that, someone please correct me. I don't see any good argument with withholding meds from him that all other prisoners with HIV are getting. 

"Punishment" or even revenge for the suffering and harm he brought so many is not a "good argument " to you?

My "barbaric" argument is that he shouldn't be a prisoner, because he already has a death sentence, and doesn't care if you lock him in a cage.

In fact, if he learned anything in that cavalry camp where he was training for periodic brown-shirt mass murders (aka "war") and "defending" the gang's power, he'll have the skills to rape those caged with him, with the help of the HIV meds immorally coerced out of everyone, because that's "civilized".

Life has already given him a maximum sentence. However, you want his gang to force the money out millions of innocent bystanders to lessen it, without any meaningful consequences for what he did.

7 minutes ago, twig said:

"Punishment" or even revenge for the suffering and harm he brought so many is not a "good argument " to you?

My "barbaric" argument is that he shouldn't be a prisoner, because he already has a death sentence, and doesn't care if you lock him in a cage.

In fact, if he learned anything in that cavalry camp where he was training for periodic brown-shirt mass murders (aka "war") and "defending" the gang's power, he'll have the skills to rape those caged with him, with the help of the HIV meds immorally coerced out of everyone, because that's "civilized".

Life has already given him a maximum sentence. However, you want his gang to force the money out millions of innocent bystanders to lessen it, without any meaningful consequences for what he did.

I don't have any specific sympathy for this accused criminal. You are wrong though that HIV is a death sentence. With the basic and cheap meds widely available in Thailand via their health care system it is just another manageable chronic medical condition like diabetes (which I assume is much more expensive to control than HIV). I feel disgusted that you're promoting antiquated views of HIV in general. That is ignorant and insulting to ALL people that currently have HIV or will get HIV including all of his victims that will be in a high risk group regardless of whether they were infected by this criminal (and were probably not based on odds) as they are presumably mostly males having sex with males. 

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't have any specific sympathy for this accused criminal. You are wrong though that HIV is a death sentence. With the basic and cheap meds widely available in Thailand via their health care system it is just another manageable chronic medical condition like diabetes (which I assume is much more expensive to control than HIV). I feel disgusted that you're promoting antiquated views of HIV in general. That is ignorant and insulting to ALL people that currently have HIV or will get HIV including all of his victims that will be in a high risk group regardless of whether they were infected by this criminal (and were probably not based on odds) as they are presumably mostly males having sex with males. 

(Pathetic of you to try to sidetrack the debate through righteous indignation of Political Correctness, and condescending statement of the obvious and well-known... ????)

If you were one of his victims, what would you want the brown shirt gang to do with him?

My bet is that YOU wouldn't want to be coerced by the brown shirts to pay for the "Thailand health care system" to treat his "manageable chronic medical condition" at YOUR - the victims' - and everyone's except the brown-shirts expense for the rest of HIS days in the slammer.

I bet most of them wouldn't just forgive and forget AND continue paying for his meds, so he can keep raping others in the slammer, just because you think it's "civilized" to help him with cheap meds. ????

Since you decided to get educational on me: "Thailand" - like any other "civilized" country - doesn't  just "provides the low cost HIV meds".

As in the finest of "democracies", an actual armed gang, which controls a certain territory within invisible lines, actually forces the money out of EVERYONE on "their" territory to pay them money from their income to buy ALL these medical services for themselves first, and those it loots second...

Since you you wouldn't donate to him, because you don't have "any specific sympathy for this accused criminal", seems they, as the ones being coerced to pay for the music, should pick the tune. 

I bet they would side more on what you consider "barbaric" in this case than "civilized", especially because he was a member of the armed gang coercing money out of them - young and old, cradle to grave. ????

Just now, twig said:

(Pathetic of you to try to sidetrack the debate through righteous indignation of Political Correctness, and condescending statement of the obvious and well-known... ????)

If you were one of his victims, what would you want the brown shirt gang to do with him?

My bet is that YOU wouldn't want to be coerced by the brown shirts to pay for the "Thailand health care system" to treat his "manageable chronic medical condition" at YOUR - the victims' - and everyone's except the brown-shirts expense for the rest of HIS days in the slammer.

I bet most of them wouldn't just forgive and forget AND continue paying for his meds, so he can keep raping others in the slammer, just because you think it's "civilized" to help him with cheap meds. ????

Since you decided to get educational on me: "Thailand" - like any other "civilized" country - doesn't  just "provides the low cost HIV meds".

As in the finest of "democracies", an actual armed gang, which controls a certain territory within invisible lines, actually forces the money out of EVERYONE on "their" territory to pay them money from their income to buy ALL these medical services for themselves first, and those it loots second...

Since you you wouldn't donate to him, because you don't have "any specific sympathy for this accused criminal", seems they, as the ones being coerced to pay for the music, should pick the tune. 

I bet they would side more on what you consider "barbaric" in this case than "civilized", especially because he was a member of the armed gang coercing money out of them - young and old, cradle to grave. ????

Look I think you're confusing this topic with the Ayn Rand/radical libertarian forum. Not going to be sucked into your weird rigid ideological game so don't even bother trying further.

I totally agree it is up to the Thai government on what medical care they provide to prisoners, or not. I am assuming and I think fairly that because the HIV meds are so cheap here that they are providing them to HIV positive prisoners. All I'm saying is that assuming he's locked up, he should be treated at the same level as other prisoners in Thailand with HIV. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Look I think you're confusing this topic with the Ayn Rand/radical libertarian forum. Not going to be sucked into your weird rigid ideological game so don't even bother trying further.

I totally agree it is up to the Thai government on what medical care they provide to prisoners, or not. I am assuming and I think fairly that because the HIV meds are so cheap here that they are providing them to HIV positive prisoners. All I'm saying is that assuming he's locked up, he should be treated at the same level as other prisoners in Thailand with HIV. 

Thanks for confirming that the brainwashing of government is very effective worldwide in convincing sheeple that it actually "provides" anything to anyone. You equally rigidly and ideologically want the victims in this case to provide what he needs.

"Barbaric" vs "civilized" issue, with which you led the debate, is a question of morality, rather than the practicality of equal treatment and brown shirts forcing the sheeple to provide HIV meds so cheap you wouldn't even donate their cost voluntarily.

All I'm saying, is that since caging or a execution by the armed gang would be ineffective and inequitable response to what he did, he should not be caged, nor have his victims forced to provide HIV treatment for him no matter where he is.

7 minutes ago, twig said:

Thanks for confirming that the brainwashing of government is very effective worldwide in convincing sheeple that it actually "provides" anything to anyone. You equally rigidly and ideologically want the victims in this case to provide what he needs.

"Barbaric" vs "civilized" issue, with which you led the debate, is a question of morality, rather than the practicality of equal treatment and brown shirts forcing the sheeple to provide HIV meds so cheap you wouldn't even donate their cost voluntarily.

All I'm saying, is that since caging or a execution by the armed gang would be ineffective and inequitable response to what he did, he should not be caged, nor have his victims forced to provide HIV treatment for him no matter where he is.

Funny that you call people that favor medical care brown shirts. Brown shirts are associated with right wing fascists that usually have an ideology to murder the "weak" and diseased and certainly criminals. So who are the real brown shirts?

I do think in many nations what this guy did may be a death penalty case and if that's the case in Thailand, then that's their law. If not, not. 

But if not there is no reason to withhold medications to one prisoner that other prisoners with the same disease are provided.

But you know what? You used the "sheeple" word. That's my signal for saying -- BA-BYE.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

It's odd how this subject always brings the hangers and floggers out in force, with various (ridiculous) ideas of how to punish the unspeakable, though not yet convicted, monsters.

I find it also strange that had this suspect been a foreigner, his name and picture would be published, in full, in the vernacular press for the indigenous populous to arrive at their own conclusion regarding guilt, regardless of facts.

Is there a Thaivisa prize for the loudest chest beater, vociferous self proclaimed protector of our morals,  outstanding character of such high standards, that anyone who isn't in bed by 10pm better watch out?

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Funny that you call people that favor medical care brown shirts. Brown shirts are associated with right wing fascists that usually have an ideology to murder the "weak" and diseased and certainly criminals. So who are the real brown shirts?

I do think in many nations what this guy did may be a death penalty case and if that's the case in Thailand, then that's their law. If not, not. 

But if not there is no reason to withhold medications to one prisoner that other prisoners with the same disease are provided.

But you know what? You used the "sheeple" word. That's my signal for saying -- BA-BYE.

Those "democratically elected" brown shirts first and foremost proclaimed that they would provide all kinds of similar freebies to the population - same as any other coercive government gangs throughout history -  while failing to mention that it would be 100% at the expense of their herd of sheeple.

Killing the weak - along with more than 100M "patriots" just in that century worldwide - was just the most lucrative way to do it for the gangs...

By now everyone got your point that for the sake of your idea of equal "civilized" treatment of prisoners, this guys' victims and millions of innocent bystanders should be forced to pay for his meds a penny per head for as long as he lasts in the slammer, rather than folks like you donating to his treatment voluntarily.

My bet is that even his cage buddies will not agree with you, and will rescue millions of their compatriots from being pilfered for his meds, by delivering their own just sentence for such harm to others.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:55 PM, Bluespunk said:

I do not believe the state should kill it’s citizens. 

Bluespunk, I do appreciate your stand on the death penalty.

How about giving the piece of s.. a gun and one bullit in a bullitproof cel?

2 minutes ago, wabothai said:

You don't have to do anything to accomplish the same thing, except to stop paying for his HIV treatment!

Those who want him to die, will get his death.

Those who want him to suffer, will get him to suffer.

Those who want revenge, will get revenge.

Those who don't want to have to pay for him to be housed, fed and be able to rape others in prison, will also get that.

All that simply by getting the natural sentence of his life be carried out.

How is giving him the same consequences that have never stopped any crime from recurring going to act as a deterrent, revenge, punishment for a person who's dead without the meds for which you are paying anyway?!

40 minutes ago, wabothai said:

All for locking him up in a cell. 

Don’t particularly care what he does to himself while there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

All for locking him up in a cell. 

Don’t particularly care what he does to himself while there. 

What will that accomplish, besides giving the brown shirts an excuse to coerce that much more money out of the population to house, feed, HIV treat one more prisoner?

Keeping people in cages isn't any more costless than caging any other animal.

A career armed brown shirt gang member from the mass murder arm of the establishment, probably has what it takes to rape at least some of his prison buddies the same way, if he's not in solitary confinement AND gets his HIV meds as per usual.

Do you not particularly care about any of that either?

1 minute ago, twig said:

What will that accomplish, besides giving the brown shirts an excuse to coerce that much more money out of the population to house, feed, HIV treat one more prisoner?

Keeping people in cages isn't any more costless than caging any other animal.

A career armed brown shirt gang member from the mass murder arm of the establishment, probably has what it takes to rape at least some of his prison buddies the same way, if he's not in solitary confinement AND gets his HIV meds as per usual.

Do you not particularly care about any of that either?

I said I don’t care what he does to himself...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Trouble said:

It goes to show the dangers of social media for youth. There is not going to be anything done about it but social media has definitely changed society. When I was growing up you were not allowed to purchase a Playboy or Penthouse magazine until you were 18. Now the internet allows youth of all ages to view the most graphic porn.  As much as I am pretty liberal on things like this I don't necessarily consider it is in the best interests of society at large to allow children to view just anything.

I totally agree, an 8 year old can search for "penis" on his phone and he/she could end up with a hard core porn video . This is happening today , parents have no control of this if they let their young kids get a smart phone connected to the Internet 24/7. 

Of course most of them will just use it for innocent things like games and chat , but then by accident they can watch both porn and violent movies.  Their mind will change , their mental condition , their innocence gone forever.  I think we will end up with more mental disorders ,  suicides etc.

I totally agree, an 8 year old can search for "penis" on his phone and he/she could end up with a hard core porn video . This is happening today , parents have no control of this if they let their young kids get a smart phone connected to the Internet 24/7. 

Of course most of them will just use it for innocent things like games and chat , but then by accident they can watch both porn and violent movies.  Their mind will change , their mental condition , their innocence gone forever.  I think we will end up with more mental disorders ,  suicides etc.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Best idea is to educate kids based on what they're going to be realistically dealing with. It's like when I was a kid just say no to drugs meant give us more drugs. It would have been better to be open and honest about the drugs that were everywhere anyway.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Best idea is to educate kids based on what they're going to be realistically dealing with.

I'm talking about very young kids , parents just give them smart phones to play with , most of them are connected to the Internet 24/7 .  

If I had a 7 or 8  year old son I am not prepared to have a chat about hard core sex just because he watched it . But I would never give him a smart phone in the first place. 

I'm talking about very young kids , parents just give them smart phones to play with , most of them are connected to the Internet 24/7 .  

If I had a 7 or 8  year old son I am not prepared to have a chat about hard core sex just because he watched it . But I would never give him a smart phone in the first place. 

Fair enough but probably his buddy will have one ....

8 hours ago, shy coconut said:

These kids murdering each other in London will continue to do so whether 

there is capital punishment or not. Their life and ambitions are vastly different

from mine, and I'm guessing, anyone here.

And these kids killing each other might just give it a second thought if a couple of there mates have been gassed or stuck in an electric chair for committing murder.

On 11/9/2018 at 4:15 AM, Crustyhk said:

You’re entitled to your opinion but I couldn’t care less about what you think.

Your opinions will never change my view. 

Undoubtedly you’ll need the last word. 

You keep quoting his posts and responding. I think you do care. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope that Thailand starts to use its capital punishment more often and puts this

piece of trash away. When murderers and these multiple rapists are killed off they do

not reoffend again, so that is why capital punishment is 100 percent effective.

Letting murderers live is not civilized, or righteous, in my book. Yes I am a senior, who hates

reading of people killing others but do not get killed off themselves.

Geezer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, twig said:

Those "democratically elected" brown shirts first and foremost proclaimed that they would provide all kinds of similar freebies to the population - same as any other coercive government gangs throughout history -  while failing to mention that it would be 100% at the expense of their herd of sheeple.

Killing the weak - along with more than 100M "patriots" just in that century worldwide - was just the most lucrative way to do it for the gangs...

By now everyone got your point that for the sake of your idea of equal "civilized" treatment of prisoners, this guys' victims and millions of innocent bystanders should be forced to pay for his meds a penny per head for as long as he lasts in the slammer, rather than folks like you donating to his treatment voluntarily.

My bet is that even his cage buddies will not agree with you, and will rescue millions of their compatriots from being pilfered for his meds, by delivering their own just sentence for such harm to others.

I believe he lost all rights, and if guilty why should hard working people pay for his mess through their taxes it seems morally wrong.

Better to have a quick end after his trial so justice can be seen to be done.