Central American migrants resume their march towards U.S. border

webfact

28 minutes ago, attrayant said:

How do you feel about $200 million that has been spent on sending the military to help any immigrants who might reach the border?  That's money that could have been spent on fire fighting.

I'm American I only care about American's First.  200M is way less than billions. Those aliens are not my first priority! Are you ok with them being sent back to their homes if they cross illegally! 

Edited by riclag

It seems to me that there are a lot of people on this forum that are commenting on US policy about illegal immigration. Does everyone agree that each country has a right to determine their own immigration policies? I am from the US and live in Florida, and have seen the results of unfettered illegal immigration. The US allows over 1 million people from all over the world each year to Legally immigrate to the US! That number is more that any other country allows each year to come and become a citizen! What we have at our southern border is an Invasion, pure and simple!! I believe everyone has the right to their opinion, but if you do not like the policy of putting US troops on the border, guess what, I DO NOT CARE!! 
Whether you care or not the US is not being invaded at the border. That's just fear mongering. Of course most everyone would agree that nations have the right to determine their immigration policies.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

I'm American I only care about American's First.

That's quite selfish.  This world would be a much better place if there weren't as many selfish people in it.

200M is way less than billions. Those aliens are not my first priority!

Why did you bring up billions?  Does that means you're okay with spending the $200M?

Are you ok with them being sent back to their homes if they cross illegally! 

Anyone caught having crossed illegally should be dealt with according to current law.  Do we put them all on a plane back to Honduras?  That seems awfully expensive.