Replacing car tyres

4MyEgo

10 minutes ago, Coremouse said:

35psi all four, checked every week religiously since I bought it, check everyday after developed slow leak just recent. (both B-Quick / Cockpit wont patch it, they just 'plug' and tire still leaking. mid tread not sidewall) Bought the car when tyres only 1yr old, only put minimal mileage onto her(spend more garaged than running????), now when changed all four are 100% gone

Seems not just me having proiblem with MY02???? they look really great though, very aggressive styling

https://www.productreview.com.au/p/bridgestone-my02-sporty-style.html

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Bridgestone/Sporty-Style-MY02.htm

Sounds like my hair cut...????

On 11/13/2018 at 11:44 AM, transam said:

I really wanted to stay with original fitment Tyres, although these are 50% of the cost, the actual price does not dictate the sale to me, but dont want to waste money if no need so to speak, i cant find any  Bridgestone Dueller HP Sport 265/60/18 at anything less than i have already been quoted, what are you thoughts to that tyre and a comparable replacement please Transam ?

On 11/14/2018 at 4:44 PM, NE1 said:

I too have Bridgestones , 95,000 klms on them , 5 years old. Tread is not bad at all , but in the wet I need to be sure. Went to our Ford dealer , they wanted 36,000 baht for 4 new tyres. Plus I had to order them!!!!

Went to TyrePlus yesterday , got the same tyres ( small speed upgrade from T to H ) 4 Bridgestone Dueler 265/60 R18 ,  changed , balanced and stuck on the Camber/Caster/Toe wheel alignment machine for 26,000 baht.

Date checked on them 4418 , can't get much newer than that.

+ 3 t-shirts.  One free rotation of tyres within 20,000 klms.

Cannot even see Bridgestone Dueler listed on their website ? 26,000 for 4 is nearly half what i was quoted ?

8 minutes ago, pattayapip said:

I really wanted to stay with original fitment Tyres, although these are 50% of the cost, the actual price does not dictate the sale to me, but dont want to waste money if no need so to speak, i cant find any  Bridgestone Dueller HP Sport 265/60/18 at anything less than i have already been quoted, what are you thoughts to that tyre and a comparable replacement please Transam ?

9 minutes ago, pattayapip said:

If you are a rally driver or drag racer in a pickup then search for something special..If you drive a pickup as a pickup should be driven then buy a tyre with tread and the advised door jamb tyre pressures....That's it...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, transam said:

If you are a rally driver or drag racer in a pickup then search for something special..If you drive a pickup as a pickup should be driven then buy a tyre with tread and the advised door jamb tyre pressures....That's it...

Fair call i guess, straight to the point
Thanks for your time ????

• Like 1