Boy am I pissed at Thailand!

Nyezhov

12 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

Starting 2 paragraphs with 'So' - instant fail. .

So- you want to get pst off at an entire country because of a food delivery- get a <deleted> life!

Hey thanks for the writing lesson, in exchange, I offer you tickets to the Tongue in Cheek Festival playing at a venue near you!

Its pissed, not pst...thats how you call a cat. So should also be in " " instead of ' '. When using dashes, one does not put a space before or after-thats well known. Or leave out a space so that your- becomes lopsided.

So, anyway, I have a fabulous life. So do we have anything more to discuss? ????

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 9:08 AM, Nyezhov said:

at home you walk to the supermarket, grab them off the shelf, bring them home and they are perfect. I would expect a fancy-looking condo grocery store with all sorts of Japanese stuff would have had perfectly arranged Pringles. Now I'm going to have to look like an idiot shaking them like a bunch of maracas

Remember your quote:

Some of us do like it here; that includes busted Pringle's and all!

On 12/8/2018 at 2:55 AM, Nyezhov said:

Hey thanks for the writing lesson, in exchange, I offer you tickets to the Tongue in Cheek Festival playing at a venue near you!

Its pissed, not pst...thats how you call a cat. So should also be in " " instead of ' '. When using dashes, one does not put a space before or after-thats well known. Or leave out a space so that your- becomes lopsided.

So, anyway, I have a fabulous life. So do we have anything more to discuss? ????

????  :laugh:

Here's a "How It's Made" video on Pringle's - no drooling now. ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Remember your quote:

Some of us do like it here; that includes busted Pringle's and all!

Some of us understand tongue in cheek too.

I just got a delivery from Big C and a can of "Condensed MIlk Product" was dented. I cant get real condensed milk and the can was dented by Somchai. I think Ill fly home and diss Thailand from there while the snow is falling and there is nowhere to go.