Video: "Pack of dogs" in human form leave electrician in coma in Kalasin

webfact

That was a serious enough kicking he got from the first two, even that was bad enough.

But for these scumbags to queue up to put in that sort of attack to a man when he is already down and out? That is without doubt attempted murder. Not only do I hope that every one of these bastards get locked up for a long time, but they also end up on the end of a similar beating.

I have to admit, that is one of the worst assaults I have ever seen in Thailand. Shocked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Amazingly,the victim is up and talking in the hospital the next day. he says he protected his head with his hand throughout the ordeal.  3 of his mates were attacked also, as can be seen in the video. He says he doesn't know why he was attacked, perhaps the attackers thought this group were eyeing up some girls sitting at a table nearby.

Thanks for the update. Great news. Hope this scum gets what's coming to them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldwelshman said:

They will pay the police and get off scot free as usual.

Not that simple. There is too much national and social media coverage to sweep this one under the carpet. The pack of dogs will pay their dues ..... one way or another.

The attackers will say they were drunk. Police will nod there head saying uhh uhh. They will wait a week for the story to blow over and accept some back pocket money and then this will repeat sometime in the near future. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, diddygq said:

The attackers will say they were drunk. Police will nod there head saying uhh uhh. They will wait a week for the story to blow over and accept some back pocket money and then this will repeat sometime in the near future. 

Yeah.  There is NOT civilian control or authority.  No District Attorney.  No proper court system that represents the people.  It is shameful how bad the Thai justice and police system is.  I didn't think much about it after my first trip back in 2004.  Things seemed pretty reasonable.  They had an elected and then re-elected PM.  Things seemed pretty normal on the surface.  I had little idea of how the back street really works.

For me, it's the local mafia "little big man" who ordered the kicking because he lost "face" in a bar, that is primarily culpable. Of course, these guys work "hand in glove" with the local RTP, so he will face zero recriminations. Will probably buy his gang of little thugs a "get out of goal free" card too.

11 hours ago, bannork said:

Amazingly,the victim is up and talking in the hospital the next day. he says he protected his head with his hand throughout the ordeal.  3 of his mates were attacked also, as can be seen in the video. He says he doesn't know why he was attacked, perhaps the attackers thought this group were eyeing up some girls sitting at a table nearby.

Yes, that is great news indeed.

However, i still think the charges brought against the perps should be ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Somehow, i doubt that will happen..........

22 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Does anyone know what brought on this attack?      Did the victim simply look at one of the attackers the wrong way or  maybe say something that  brought on this reaction?

I know for certain many members of TVF have supported and advocated this kind  of action if there's been a crime such as a rape or child molestation.

This kind of violence is never right.

If you read the report,the unfortunate man had an altercation with some  

"big local figure ".

regards Worgeordie

On 11/19/2018 at 11:12 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Every single one involved should be charged with either attempted murder, or, if he does not survive, as I fear, MURDER.

<deleted> disgraceful.

Normally I am not a friend of sharia

- but there might be exceptions ...

On 11/19/2018 at 12:22 PM, neeray said:

Does anyone know what brought on this attack?      Did the victim simply look at one of the attackers the wrong way or  maybe say something that  brought on this reaction?

See above by webfact.

I was wrong,  it appears, that I wondered what caused this horrible incident.    I can't recall reading a   report from TVF that explained the cause of all this.   I  can't explain not reading it if it was available at the time I posted.

On 11/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, neeray said:

I'm hoping that ThaiVisa will give us a follow up on this gruesome story.

I agree with you but I'm inclined to doubt it will be followed up as  all events are allowed not much more than the 15 minutes we all know about.

22 hours ago, Moti24 said:

If all the attackers are found, they and all living relatives should be exterminated, to rid the planet of one ****ed-up gene pool! 

I can't believe what I've seen in that video!  Even for Thailand, it's way over the top.

Are you sincere, Moti24 that all the relatives should be exterminated?    

I recall from reading that that was the approach in Nazi Germany and Stalin Russia.

Is that what you  really advocate?

22 hours ago, moe666 said:

He is awake in hospital with a big shot cop visiting

Possibly his greatest concern should be the "big shot cop"?

20 hours ago, Media1 said:

disagreement with a local <deleted> with balls size of a peanut. l once helped a Thai in a similar situation 4 on 1. Lucky they had no swords. After a few big shots and rattling heads they bolt as fast as they came. Dogs 

YOU sound fearless and tough.   I hope you're on my side if I ever have a "first" unpleasant encounter in Thailand.   I've not had any  bad experience so far after  all the years I've lived here.

14 hours ago, neeray said:

Not that simple. There is too much national and social media coverage to sweep this one under the carpet. The pack of dogs will pay their dues ..... one way or another.

Hold on, remember the Red Bull "incident" and the results of it so far.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If you read the report,the unfortunate man had an altercation with some  

"big local figure ".

regards Worgeordie

Yes, as mentioned, I somehow failed to read that at  the time I posted.  

3 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Normally I am not a friend of sharia

- but there might be exceptions ...

Be careful about what you wish for.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I was wrong,  it appears, that I wondered what caused this horrible incident.    I can't recall reading a   report from TVF that explained the cause of all this.   I  can't explain not reading it if it was available at the time I posted.

I agree with you but I'm inclined to doubt it will be followed up as  all events are allowed not much more than the 15 minutes we all know about.

Are you sincere, Moti24 that all the relatives should be exterminated?    

I recall from reading that that was the approach in Nazi Germany and Stalin Russia.

Is that what you  really advocate?

Possibly his greatest concern should be the "big shot cop"?

YOU sound fearless and tough.   I hope you're on my side if I ever have a "first" unpleasant encounter in Thailand.   I've not had any  bad experience so far after  all the years I've lived here.

Hold on, remember the Red Bull "incident" and the results of it so far.

Yes, as mentioned, I somehow failed to read that at  the time I posted.  

Be careful about what you wish for.

The police will round up these children. They will wai and silk. Pay 2000 baht each and finished