Police have done precisely nothing in hunt for cop killer Red Bull's "Boss"

webfact

1 hour ago, Sonhia said:

'HIGH-SO' corruption with under the table dealings. Possibly?

A poor Thai pensioner had innocently picked mushrooms, was arrested and charged, yet a filthy rich, possible murderer, could get away with killing a Royal Thai Police officer. A real crime!

Why did the accuse run? Why did the accuse not appear in court? Why does the accuse not return to Thailand?

The 'Guilty Bell' rings out loudly in my ears.

The accused should be sent back to Thailand to stand trail.

Why the British government have not yet acted is beyond me! 

The rich and powerful such as Bankers Politicians Religious leaders and so on... (not all), but in general seem to get away with 'murder', whilst the rest pay for their mistakes.  

Once again greed lurks its ugly head...

welcome to the 'Land on Smiles.'

'HIGH-SO' corruption with under the table dealings. Possibly?

A poor Thai pensioner had innocently picked mushrooms, was arrested and charged, yet a filthy rich, possible murderer, could get away with killing a Royal Thai Police officer. A real crime!

Why did the accuse run? Why did the accuse not appear in court? Why does the accuse not return to Thailand?

The 'Guilty Bell' rings out loudly in my ears.

The accused should be sent back to Thailand to stand trail.
Why the British government have not yet acted is beyond me! 

The rich and powerful such as Bankers Politicians Religious leaders and so on... (not all), but in general seem to get away with 'murder', whilst the rest pay for their mistakes.  

Once again greed lurks its ugly head...

Unfortunately the authorities in the UK if that is where he is at the moment can only act if a formal request for his extradition is lodged and that is obviously not been made so there is very little the UK authorities can do

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 1 month later...

Perhaps if they placed a decent levy on every Red Bull Or “ affiliated company” bottle in Thailand to be set aside for compensation that might a) give restitutions to the family members and b) put pressure to appear... I’d say a 100% levy on imports would start to set the balance sheet straight.

Got a great idea...why not put a Tariff levy on every product sold by Red Bull or its subsidiaries ...100% sounds good, then that revenue can be a) used to compensate the losses of the damage caused by the idiot, and b) also to fund the prosecution his repatriation. 

• 4 weeks later...

Makes you wonder ....

those of us on limited pensions chose to live in THAILAND because it is affordable ..

while those running from the law (ie. Boy-Red-Bull)  live in luxury in our home countries

- unmolested by legalities and in all the comforts imaginable !

JUSTICE - just a word , I guess !

Makes you wonder  ........

• Like 2

On 11/19/2018 at 11:05 AM, darksidedog said:

I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone. Obviously people were paid to ignore it and are probably still getting regular payments to keep it that way. I suspect that if anyone did actually try to do something, they would find their path blocked anyway. No one can realistically ever expect to see this man face justice, but then in Thailand, the rich never do anyway, do they?

Yes a prostitute can come in many forms.

The Police could simply issue a "interpol red notice" for "boss" like they did for Greek guy they wanted for another murder. The Greek guy red notice was issued within about 1 week of becoming a suspect.

Time for the corruption department to step-up and investigate a few Bangkok policemen.

2 hours ago, Banana7 said:

The Police could simply issue a "interpol red notice" for "boss" like they did for Greek guy they wanted for another murder. The Greek guy red notice was issued within about 1 week of becoming a suspect.

Time for the corruption department to step-up and investigate a few Bangkok policemen.

The "corruption department" is highly selective in who they pursue.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Banana7 said:

And who will investigate the investigaters? 

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, Boombum said:

Got a great idea...why not put a Tariff levy on every product sold by Red Bull or its subsidiaries ...100% sounds good, then that revenue can be a) used to compensate the losses of the damage caused by the idiot, and b) also to fund the prosecution his repatriation. 

Much better idea is a levy on the head of the Red Bull scumbag. 

Edited by Artisi
Spelling

26 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

As predicted the stature of limitations will expire and he'll be back. Just like the rest of the monied elite who are above the law here.

That being the case, he will always be considered by many as a murderer, a scumbag, a wussy who would not stand up like a man and face the consequences of his drunken/drugged state.

He killed a cop, he ruined his own life, he disgraced his family.

He will never be allowed to be the head of Red Bull. He is now tarnished goods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, neeray said:

That being the case, he will always be considered by many as a murderer, a scumbag, a wussy who would not stand up like a man and face the consequences of his drunken/drugged state.

Surprised people still drink that stuff, it has a bitter taste...

• Like 2

Just now, indepth said:

Hes not a murderer, it was an accident. How many of us would use our fortune, if we had one, to escape a  jail term . His life aint ruined. How does a kid accidentally  killing someone disgrace his family? Tarnished goods, get real and one day he will be the head of Red Bull.

"How does a kid accidentally  killing someone disgrace his family?"

First of all, not a kid. By running away and not accepting responsibility for his actions while drunk and drugged, he is rottener than an over ripe durian.

Enjoy your Red Bull. Personally, I don't need over priced boosters.

2 hours ago, indepth said:

Hes not a murderer, it was an accident. How many of us would use our fortune, if we had one, to escape a  jail term . His life aint ruined. How does a kid accidentally  killing someone disgrace his family? Tarnished goods, get real and one day he will be the head of Red Bull.

That is exactly what the family, the police (some of them) and other hi-so's think - therefore you must be 100% correct with your indepth and full knowledge appraisal of the situation, of course on the other hand -  you could be a smart arse or you know SFA, not that it really matters.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, neeray said:

"How does a kid accidentally  killing someone disgrace his family?"

First of all, not a kid. By running away and not accepting responsibility for his actions while drunk and drugged, he is rottener than an over ripe durian.

Enjoy your Red Bull. Personally, I don't need over priced boosters.

Drunk and drugged, I havnt read that, would be interested if you can back up that . Either way, his family got <deleted> to do with the accident.

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, neeray said:

Surely he would be charged with reckless driving causing death or, manslaughter,