Police have done precisely nothing in hunt for cop killer Red Bull's "Boss"

webfact

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:34 PM, xylophone said:

Living here, seeing and experiencing corruption first hand, the Thai Ombudsman report saying that the BIB was the most corrupt body in Thailand.............and many more glaring examples.

Then of course the fact that next to nothing has been done to bring this piece of sh!t to justice. In this instance 2 + 2 does equal 4. 

"In this instance 2 + 2 does equal 4". 

To be more accurate, what you mean is 2+2 equals nothing but speculation as you have no idea at all whether the police were bribed.

It may also not be a "fact" that the police have done next to nothing...again, you do not know.  Not a lot the police can do if he's not in Thailand, is there? 

This guy and his father have done what any son and father would do in a similar situation. Unless it was a Roman father like Brutus. The problem is the people who run the institutions here are so tied into each other that trying to get any separation of powers - executive, judicial, and legislative, is a hopeless task. I wish them well. Makes a good life for me. And, at the end of the day, I'll run back to the UK. 

• Sad 1