Prawit ‘Very Disappointed’ By General Who Joins Anti-Junta Party

webfact

6 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Now the military takes sides for who they like and don't. Red shirts out number the elite by far and I predicted this would happen at some point or the other.

Civil War? 

Looking forward to it.

As such firm action will be the only thing that works. 

Less a bloody civil war, but a broad civil action - 

Bit of a mass Gandhi-like practice. It will only come to fare if the good population are unified.

49 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Don't be so quick, mate....

I'm akin to believe activities of this nature are schemes of a clever reversed psychological manipulated nature.

Part and parcel of the twisting and rhetorical flim-flam that they engage in so very well. 

I'm calling an indirect false flag or wag-the-dog scenario on this one. Well done political Thai theatre.

Not buying it. 

Things are never what they appear to be.

????????

Was exactly my first thought as well. Political theater. Make it appear a legit win for the Junta (when they do win as it has already been decided) 

• Thanks 1

Been watching this soap since it premiered in 2014. So much better than ' The Walking Dead '

Can't wait for the next episode. I think it will be reveiled that the watch in the picture is a Seiko and that Prawit and Prayuth are hoping to flush out more zombie back stabbers before the infection becomes more General.

7 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Besides attempting to make ends meet and feed their families, the freedom to choose is on most Thai people minds these days. Every time these dinosaurs open their mouth they step on their own tongues in trying to make the election a foregone conclusion. The trouble is for them is if the people don't like the results, these uniformed pseudo politicians  will be ultimately responsible for the potential fallout. If they think they're feeling the heat now wait till the potential shit hits the fan next year.

I sure hope your right. And if this General keeps up he may be able to run and win although this is just a small piece of what it would take to be a good leader it sure is a refreshing start.

No Prawit. YOU are doing a tremendous disservice to your nation by remaining in office. YOU are destroying your country. YOU are not liked, not wanted, not popular and not effective. You need to leave. Get out now. 

This general you are complaining about is a true patriot. Not YOU! Not one iota. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

Prawit attacks ex-NCPO member for ‘defecting’

By THE NATION

8bb0ce32cc2a8481e277dff2a5d9359d.jpeg

DEPUTY PREMIER Prawit Wongsuwan yesterday described a retired senior military officer joining a new anti-junta political party as “ungrateful” and “a chameleon”.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1069787-prawit-attacks-ex-ncpo-member-for-‘defecting’/

Good on the general for showing some steel. Prawut never stops to amaze me. His philosophy on good government is "My Way or the Highway: Look at his 2 I.C. The Big Joke and still nobody has found out yet  about "Who owned all the expensive watches that were on loaned to his offsider. This mob could not track an elephant who had walked thru Tar in the Snow. They are an embarrassing "Big Joke".  

19 hours ago, mfd101 said:

So there is hope for this benighted country after all!

I doubt that at all, in the regime he has no chance of going any higher in the ranks so switching parties is a smart move to get up the ladder !!

17 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I doubt that at all, in the regime he has no chance of going any higher in the ranks so switching parties is a smart move to get up the ladder !!

He won't be going any higher in the ranks because he's already retired!