Labour minister in Phuket orders development of Andaman ‘Super Workers’

snoop1130

Labour minister in Phuket orders development of Andaman ‘Super Workers’

By The Phuket News

1543321392_1-org.jpg

Minister of of Labour Maj Gen Adul Saengsingkaew in Phuket today (Nov 27). Photo: PR Dept

PHUKET:-- Minister of of Labour Maj Gen Adul Saengsingkaew in Phuket on an inspection tour today (Nov 27) ordered all relevant offices in the Andaman area under his ministry to co-ordinate to develop a superior-quality workforce he dubbed ‘Super Workers’.

The order was handed down at during an inspection of the Phuket Institute for Skill Development located in Bang Jo, Srisoonthorn, in central Phuket.

At the centre, Gen Adul explained his 13-point ‘Super Worker’ policy to the heads of many government agencies of Phuket, Phang Nga, Krabi and Ranong.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/labour-minister-in-phuket-orders-development-of-andaman-super-workers-69489.php#7G0tFRpp3H66cjFf.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-11-27
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Reminds me to a former government member urging the Thais to produce "quality babies". Didn't work that well I suppose...

Yeah,  didn't work for other countries either, very few of them grew up to be quality tourists.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LivinginKata said:

Seems to work very well in Singapore with the idea that well educated parents make geniuses.  

I am afraid you are misinformed.  How many geniuses in the world can claim to be from Singapore?  Well educated parents may give their offsprings a head start in life but they certainly don't produce geniuses.

• Like 1