Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

webfact

13 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Clients here pay 28,000 THB for an hour of my work. You ok with that? 

Like I said, you can let a court handle it if you feel you need the judgement of a neutral external party. 

Business quiet again today? ????????????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Happy to lose the EU's version of freedom of movement. British passport holders have always been quite privileged to move about the planet. The only freedom of movement I miss now is due to ageing. 

For a minute there I thought you were going to tell us about your bowels

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Clients here pay 28,000 THB for an hour of my work. You ok with that? 

Like I said, you can let a court handle it if you feel you need the judgement of a neutral external party. 

The generation of an itemized bill or invoice is quite normal practice before payment for anything, anywhere, without involving law courts! If you can't recognise that how can you possibly justify your 28k Baht/hour??

Good rate though. What do you do? 

22 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The generation of an itemized bill or invoice is quite normal practice before payment for anything, anywhere, without involving law courts! If you can't recognise that how can you possibly justify your 28k Baht/hour??

That you have to ask my clients. 

Good rate though. What do you do? 

M&A 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace

More job losses due to Brexit...

FlyBMI goes under

A Flybmi spokesman said: "It is with a heavy heart that we have made this unavoidable announcement.

"The airline has faced several difficulties, including recent spikes in fuel and carbon costs, the latter arising from the EU's recent decision to exclude UK airlines from full participation in the Emissions Trading Scheme.

"Current trading and future prospects have also been seriously affected by the uncertainty created by the Brexit process, which has led to our inability to secure valuable flying contracts in Europe."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47267901

It seems that Brexit was the straw that broke the camel's back or whatever. What is more interesting is the vehement denials by Brexiteers who seem to think if they disprove this one company, they will have "won" an argument.

The truth is they will have to repeat this scenario over and over again........contrary to the popular media, this company is not the first to go under nor will it be the last....this is a chain of events that started 2 years ago and is only going to get worse........Brexiteers will have both their time and work cut out the deny this with every company that fails due to Brexit.

tis isn't a case of rats leaving a sinking ship, it is a race to the lifeboats for the passengers and crew..... and many won't make it.

Edited by wilcopops
  • Like 1