British teacher, 57, is arrested on suspicion of child sexual abuse after being found with four schoolboys at his home in Cambodia

geovalin

• A former deputy headmaster from Bradford was found with four young boys
  • Steve Loryman had been volunteering in Cambodia with his wife since 2017
  • Cambodian police say the boys were under 15 and they were alerted by a mother
  • The police allege that Loryman used phones, bicycles and food to groom them 

A British former deputy headmaster has been arrested after allegedly sexually abusing schoolboys in Cambodia by luring them to his house with gifts.

Steve Loryman, 57, had been volunteering in the south east Asian country with his wife Alison since June 2017.

Police said they received a complaint from a mother of one of the boys claiming he was being abused by Loryman.

read more https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6438663/British-teacher-57-arrested-suspicion-child-sexual-abuse-Cambodia.html

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, balo said:

Both are good Christians according to a source.  Maybe check his background and history. Not saying he is guilty, could have been framed. 

Point taken, personally given the history of all religions and their representatives involvement with rape and molestation of children the 'good Christians' angle leaves me wondering. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mickymouse1 said:

Painful,the truth is. As if it is an isolated assault.There are still many perverts around. I don't understand those who doubt the news unless they are of the same feathers.

Indeed! My thoughts exactly.

10 hours ago, balo said:

Both are good Christians according to a source.  Maybe check his background and history. Not saying he is guilty, could have been framed. 

, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. Christian Standard Bible Jesus said, .Even if he did say it I don't think he meant it in this context though. Maybe some of the Catholic priests misunderstood.????

19 hours ago, Khun Paul said:

Nothing surprises me here, too many Farang teachers prefer teaching young kids ( P1 to P3 ) , I always wonder why, now it seems as if the truth is coming out .

I only teach 7 and 8 year olds. There is NOTHING sexual about them and they are developing senses of humor which makes them fun. Any younger and they're still soiling themselves, any older and puberty is nipping at their heels.