Pic of female sunbather on Phuket balcony goes viral in social media

webfact

Pic of female sunbather on Phuket balcony goes viral in social media

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

37459.jpg

A photo of a female tourist sunbathing in a bikini on a balcony of a condo in Phuket. has gone viral in social media today.

A Facebook user has posted the picture of the woman lying face down at a balcony of a condominium, her feet were dangling off the side of the building. The photographer was worried she was at risk of falling.

The message with the picture read, “Understand that Phuket has nice sun shine which is good for sunbathing. But that condominium might have a swimming pool and sun desks. Should you better sunbath there? ”

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/pic-of-female-sunbather-on-phuket-balcony-goes-viral-in-social-media

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-11-30
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

How pathetic when a lady cannot sunbath without a perv having to take/ distribute photos online.

Sad bugger needs to get a life.

And everyone who viewed the FB post now knows who she is !!!    lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, car720 said:

Well, as usual, I am going to be the contrary one.

Yes, the guy posting should get on about his business but I must agree that it was a stupid and attention seeking place to sunbath.  Don't we have enough people falling off balconies already?

Dumb broad.

A TEENAGER from New South Wales has tragically died after falling from a high-rise balcony while celebrating schoolies week on the Gold Coast.

The 18-year-old male is believed to have fallen to his death from the 10th floor of the Surf Regency Holiday Apartments on Laycock Street in Surfers Paradise early on Thursday morning.

MyGVCcom.au

Edited by DoctorG
typo
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

These "Netizens" really do need to get a life.

I remember the good old days, before social media, when you could drive to work safely, without looking for photo opportunities to put on your media page, therefore, minding your own business.

A "netizen" is :

net·i·zen
/ˈnedəzən/
noun
noun: netizen; plural noun: netizens
  1. a user of the Internet, especially a habitual or avid one.

Unless you get TVF delivered to you by hand (and respond by replying in a stamped envelope) that makes you, me and all the other multi-posters here a........Netizen.

The more you use the internet to talk about "what people do" (in this case what they say and do on the internet) the more you consolidate that status.

Edited by Enoon
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

How pathetic when a lady cannot sunbath without a perv having to take/ distribute photos online.

Sad bugger needs to get a life.

It has nothing to do with a perv but with a very dangerous situation! With vertigo that is mine, sure I understand perfectly, I would not do that even if I am paid. Imagine that while falling asleep she turns herself. One more in the morgue for a balcony story

1 minute ago, Tchooptip said:

It has nothing to do with a perv but with a very dangerous situation! With vertigo that is mine, sure I understand perfectly, I would not do that even if I am paid. Imagine that while falling asleep she turns herself. One more in the morgue for a balcony story

Nonsense, a perv took the photo, if he was concerned about the ladies safety, what did he do about it?

Answer Nothing.

6 hours ago, r136dg said:

The whole social media thing is a disturbing addiction. 

Exactly, you`re spot on.

This is what it`s all about, social media attention. It`s obvious by the way the woman situated herself on the balcony, that she was going out of her way to be noticed and then the guy that photographed her also draws attention to himself on the social media. The more outrageous, the more fame they achieve online.

I have no doubts soon the woman will ensure she is named to attract followers on the social media. 

Uhm. Guess she wasn't that smart for doing that. As writen better go to the swimmingpool or the beach.

But i think she have a reason to do this because i think she didn't wear a bikini at all. Or it was a very tiny one because even on that pic you should be able to see something from a bikini on her body.

Who can blame the Thais.... They are not allowed to see bare skin in TV or anywhere, so I can understand they get exited over little.

P.s
Is really legal to spy on people in Thailand.
Maybe I should bye a 1000 mm for my camera....

• Confused 1