Trump ex-lawyer pleads guilty to lying about Moscow tower project

webfact

Donald Trump will have to be forced to submit tax returns, then the truth about the 'self made' 'billionaire' will be revealed, the biggest lie of all.

The 'stable genius' is obviously not very bright at all if he really let Cohen in on all his secrets.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

Like a Trump Moscow Tower? Or another golf course?

A deal that didn't happen is a crime now?

what is the evidence that any crimes were committed in any way?

an investigation in search of a crime should concern everyone, no matter 

your political affiliation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

A deal that didn't happen is a crime now?

what is the evidence that any crimes were committed in any way?

an investigation in search of a crime should concern everyone, no matter 

your political affiliation.

I did say 'intelligent'...

This old argument. Surely in your tainted opinion, you do recall that traditionally, ever since the 1950s that Russia is effectively 'the enemy' when it comes to US politics? Why do we have NATO? Who do they protect Europe against? ISIS? Yeah right.

All you Trump lovers seem to turn a blind eye to nefarious criminal activities, and why? Is this man so great? Not one bit - he is a two-bit common criminal.

So, it has to be just because he is a Republican, and that is your 'team' and you would rather die than admit your team has been stolen by a criminal and is being used to the Trump family's benefit alone...

It used to be Americans were Americans first, then political affiliation came into play. Patriots.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ParadiseLost said:

All you Trump lovers seem to turn a blind eye to nefarious criminal activities, and why?

what are those activities, exactly? the criminal statute,  the date, the place....evidence, etc....

Just now, ParadiseLost said:

Have patience... Mueller will reveal all in due course...

right, so you say "All you Trump lovers seem to turn a blind eye to nefarious criminal activities"

and you actually have nothing, just that you want it to be true without any evidence

or any hint of evidence.

ok, understood

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

you do recall that traditionally, ever since the 1950s that Russia is effectively 'the enemy' when it comes to US politics? Why do we have NATO? Who do they protect Europe against? ISIS?

9 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

what are those activities, exactly? the criminal statute,  the date, the place....evidence, etc....

So why ignore the first question, no answer to that?

4 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

So why ignore the first question, no answer to that?

Russia is not the enemy. They are a rival, but they are not the enemy and we are not at war. Slimey politics and not in line with american democracy, but they are their own country. 

Americans can invest and build property in Russia if they so feel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Russia is not the enemy. They are a rival, but they are not the enemy and we are not at war. Slimey politics and not in line with american democracy, but they are their own country. 

Americans can invest and build property in Russia if they so feel. 

A rival is an enemy, to the extent of the thing they are rival to.

Americans can certainly invest in Russia, but they cant conspire to enrich themselves ,  compromise the American  election process and by extension political process by such investments. 

Just now, ParadiseLost said:

And what is avoiding the questions, not adding anything to the topic except for braindead one-liners?

Attacking the poster without adding any (even semi-intelligent) posts is actually against forum rules.

My friend, Two wrongs don't make a right.

I am all with you on your objections to Trump, and I also hate, "reactions" without discussion, I agree they detract from discourse of ideas. 

I understand your frustration.

But  one who lives in glass houses should not throw stones 

I only showed the obvious, that  you did not considered when you made your comment about "reactions" . IMO instead of trying to defend the undefendable , a simple "LOL , fair enough"  instead of  ad Hominem attacks directed at me for pointing out the obvious. 

But no worries my friend, the preponderance of your posts exhibit. intelligence, and compassion we all get cranky once in a while.

4 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Russia is not the enemy lol this isn't the cold war. 

Did everyone here just have a selective memory lapse on Uranium One? That's a damn sight worse than building a tower in Moscow. Legalities and scandal aside in regards to uranium one. 

IMO you have a very narrow definition of what constitutes an enemy.

6 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

So you think we're at war with Russia right now?

We have not declared war on Russia, but I suspect you knew that.  Were we "at war" with Russia during the cold war?

Edited by attrayant

5 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

None of that has happened

Ohh. why did you say that earlier? And here we are spending all this time and gold investigating this.

7 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

it's like you guys have just forgotten about history 

Please enlighten us

10 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

because Trump

What about trump??

19 minutes ago, attrayant said:

It's ridiculous that you don't recognize that a half dozen US intelligence agencies have certified actual Russian intrusion into our election systems and social networking efforts aimed at manipulation of US citizens.

First of all, Arent you British? 

Secondly, I never said that I don't recognize Russian meddling. You just brought that up out of the blue, shifting the goalposts around to suit yourself. We were talking about being at war with Russia (we arent) and banging on about Trump and the Tower Project (and totally shrugging off Uranium One) and how we shouldn't be doing business with Russia (or something). 

22 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Even now, Russian troll farms are engaged in active social engineering campaigns, attempting to sow distrust in our medical, technological and agricultural foundations.  Because of this Russian clickbait crap all over the internet, people have become distrustful of vaccines and think farmers are out to poison them.

???? You think anti-vaxxers & loony GMO retards are there because of Russia? And you dont think thats some conspiracy level idiocy right there? Thats a cop out ????

Those anti vaxxers & GMO weirdos were being weirdos before the election. Its been the product of meme's & jokes all over social media for the last couple of years, and you seriously think thats Russias fault? LOL

31 minutes ago, attrayant said:

What's the hypocrisy?

The hypocrisy is that the same libs & dems & foreigners all care sooooo much about Americas wars, war mongering, meddling, intrusion, foreign policy, etc.... Yet all of a sudden some facebook trolls & clickbait articles combined with a president you hate = War with Russia and a "Soft" Cold War (LOL) Yet were knowingly going to vote for one of the biggest warmongers ever (Clinton) and totally ignore everything she (and her family) have done in the past. 

Its astounding, earth-shattering hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

First of all, Arent you British? 

No.  Add this to the long list of things you've gotten wrong.

The hypocrisy is that the same libs & dems & foreigners all care sooooo much about Americas wars

How do you know it's the same ones?  Your epithet doesn't accurately describe me.

Yet all of a sudden some facebook trolls & clickbait articles combined with a president you hate = War with Russia

You should read more carefully.  I said we have not declared war on Russia.  That does not mean Russia hasn't done things that can be considered grounds for some kind of retaliatory action.  Russia is actively engaged in cyber-warfare and propaganda campaigns within the US.  Considering this, Trump has no business brown-nosing to Putin.

and a "Soft" Cold War (LOL) Yet were knowingly going to vote for one of the biggest warmongers ever (Clinton) and totally ignore everything she (and her family) have done in the past. 

I know, it's so unfair when we have to stay on topic, isn't it?  

4 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Whitewater led to a whole lot more than that and your group elected Bill twice and allowed his wife a lifetime in politics, billions in revenue, and almost another presidency. So Dems really shouldn't pontificate too much about ethics & standards. Their closet is just as dirty, maybe even more so. And lets not forget the war Bills administration waged on his own citizens and the rise of the militia movement in the 90's in response. 

Any proof of those billions in revenue?

• Like 2