NZ tourist sexually assualted near Grand Palace, police say

snoop1130

If one got drunk and thought it a bit of fun to go wandering around in the woods dressed up like a deer on opening day of deer season and got shot in the head, they would bear none of the responsibility.

This continuously going from bearing some responsibility to “asking for it” or “blaming the victim “ is intellectually dishonest, at best. You guys doing it should stop.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:02 AM, British Bulldog said:

Drinking, drinking drinking .... and wondering around 2.30am .... we see it on this site time and time again .... it would be nice to live in a world were can do what we want to without being hassled but the facts are ... you can't ... wake up ladies for your own protection !

Wouldn't it be great if somehow, we could list all the rape incidents in Thailand over the past few years and hand out brochures or advertise in some manner to all tourist ladies entering Thailand ... I've seen posters of a similar nature for local Thai's involving kidnapping and Human Trafficking .... but I guess that's the last thing that the authorities would like to hang up in the airport immigration line up area

A rapist is a criminal. I know all claims of rape are not. Even if a woman is drunk that does not change the fact that a rapist is a criminal. Blaming her for drinking is not appropriate IMO.