The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• 2 weeks later...

one has to wonder why ETH still in charge, this is one of the worse teams MU has had for quite sometime.... Rashford 1 goal in 15 matches Ronaldo 15 goals in 1 math 555 (just kidding) but ETH didn't like somebody who puts in an average 30-40 goals per season.... I know this is City thread but couldn't let it pass, Pep has one of the best players in the world, Bernardo was incredible yesterday, small guy with Big talent

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

one has to wonder why ETH still in charge, this is one of the worse teams MU has had for quite sometime.... Rashford 1 goal in 15 matches Ronaldo 15 goals in 1 math 555 (just kidding) but ETH didn't like somebody who puts in an average 30-40 goals per season.... I know this is City thread but couldn't let it pass, Pep has one of the best players in the world, Bernardo was incredible yesterday, small guy with Big talent

Sancho will have the last laugh and outlive ETH at United

On 10/27/2023 at 1:40 AM, smokie36 said:

<deleted> without KDB this team really

KDB is a genuine world class player. I think City miss him. Can still win the EPL for the 4th consec time.

When is he due back?

On 11/5/2023 at 2:14 AM, jellydog said:

How about that Doku! City spoiled for choice on the left wing now.

He looks great doesn't he. Jack will have to stay on his toes to keep his place. The ONLY thing with Doku style is that he takes people on and that risks losing the ball. Pep don't like to lose the ball, he likes to keep the ball for as near to 90 minutes as possible

On 11/5/2023 at 2:14 AM, jellydog said:

How about that Doku! City spoiled for choice on the left wing now.

the guy is good dribbler and fast, best thing thy did was to let go of Sterling... soon Folden will follow as his head it's getting to big for his selfishness  555

Edited by Mavideol

• 3 weeks later...