The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, wilai said:

No hint of denials as yet...If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck....then you know the rest!

We'll see.

Also. If it is him, we don't know whether he forced her to have sex. They might not have had sex.

I'm just saying we need to wait for it to be investigated.

This from Utd so far.

#MUFC statement re allegations about Mason Greenwood from Harriet Robson: “We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media. We will not make any further comment until the facts have been established. Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind.”

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Been arrested for suspected rape and assault.

OK I think we all have access to news.....

You are doing a very bad job of disguising your satisfaction in all this. Is it because you still only have one homegrown kid that has properly broken through to the first team? Well don't worry cos we have a kid called Elanga who is just broken through to ours.... Oh and Rashford + McTominay too 

Edited by RickG16
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

OK I think we all have access to news.....

Eventually I suppose (see below....????). 

20 hours ago, RickG16 said:

This is still on no credible news sites mate.....

As for your 'breakthroughs' So Elanga has played one full game in the League....Congratulations!???? Pretty sure we have quite a number who have played a lot more than that..... but I'm not sure what the number of youngsters in each team has to do with accusations against Greenwood anyway????

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wilai said:

Eventually I suppose (see below....????). 

As for your 'breakthroughs' So Elanga has played one full game in the League....Congratulations!???? Pretty sure we have quite a number who have played a lot more than that..... but I'm not sure what the number of youngsters in each team has to do with accusations against Greenwood anyway????

It's just a joy I wish you can experience again soon.... seeing your team regularly start four or five British players and a couple of homegrown talents. Rather than a load of Africans and Brazilians.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

It's just a joy I wish you can experience again soon.... seeing your team regularly start four or five British players and a couple of homegrown talents. Rather than a load of Africans and Brazilians.

You really are funny sometimes....check last week's teams. We had 5 Brits starting...you had 3!????

And anyway, my joy comes from competing for titles whilst playing great football. Something you cannot witness yourself. I don't particularly care which country our players come from. They play for LFC and that's good enough for me.

3 minutes ago, wilai said:

They play for LFC and that's good enough for me.

Me too. But what about homegrown talents? Ah sorry you did have that kid that you sold to Sheffield United and nobody heard of again.

This is a really sad situation but I think it will bring United together. Onwards and upwards!

Special thanks to Wilai for all his news reporting over the past 24 hours. 

9 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

But what about homegrown talents?

2-2 on that score lad and no, you can't include Elanga he has only had one full game in the league. I'm sure he'll get more minutes soon though given your current shortages up front!????

13 minutes ago, wilai said:

I'm sure he'll get more minutes soon though given your current shortages up front!????

No problem with minutes lad. He's started the last 3 games. If you start 3 first team games in a row you are a first team player.

6 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

No problem with minutes lad. He's started the last 3 games. If you start 3 first team games in a row you are a first team player.

Really?.....Didn't know that. I'll pass the rule change on to Jurgen????

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2022 at 3:06 PM, RickG16 said:

We'll see.

Also. If it is him, we don't know whether he forced her to have sex. They might not have had sex.

I'm just saying we need to wait for it to be investigated.

that sounds too much like BJ excuse about the covid parties..... but they have videos and voice recordings

26 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

that sounds too much like BJ excuse about the covid parties..... but they have videos and voice recordings

Mate, you are highlighting something I've said when the rumours first came out and nobody had much information. Things have moved on since then.

I'll forgive the Boris Johnson comparison but please don't take what I say out of context.

6 hours ago, wilai said:

You really are funny sometimes....check last week's teams. We had 5 Brits starting...you had 3!????

And anyway, my joy comes from competing for titles whilst playing great football. Something you cannot witness yourself. I don't particularly care which country our players come from. They play for LFC and that's good enough for me.

Gambles on reckoning the same amount of youngsters are in the team now as were in 2017, meanwhile the polar opposite has been happening on our team sheets for months. ????????‍♂️

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Gambles on reckoning the same amount of youngsters are in the team now as were in 2017, meanwhile the polar opposite has been happening on our team sheets for months. ????????‍♂️

Only cos of AFCON / injuries

2 minutes ago, wilai said:

What exactly is the point you are making?

Just that. It can't be considered a first xi with that many players missing.

Anyway there's no doubt you have a good team, have achieved success.... And can fill your ground. So all good. Enjoy it. I did for about 20 years. 

• Like 1