The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 12/13/2020 at 12:39 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Tepid that was last night...a pleasure to enjoy for me so it was.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Excellent...my work here is done.

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Danny Drinklager at it again...proper chav right enough lol

Trolling at its very best,so sad

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Haha Deej...looks like my fresh ammo truck just arrived.

Kiss of death,i could,nt give a Flying  Flamingo about your trolling habit,s on this Forum, apart (  IMO ) it,s bringing  the forum, down to sewer levels.???? 

Two  away defeats ,on the trot, has brought Csea and myself

,back down to  earth ,with a THUD.

Perhap,s our present 4 3 3  formation needs to change ,and tinkering to be carried out by Lamps.

The Hammer,s look good  things,at home,next match,under our present

form and set up.

The only positive, i can come up with ,is that its been a topsy turvey beginning of the season for most,fancied teams so far

Had Werner smashed in that 1st half chance he got then at 2 nil the game would probably have taken on a different dimension,as it was i would have taken a dogged 1 nil victory any day.  I thought Dave played well in the 2nd half and Frank bringing on Kovacic was a good move. The game in the 2nd half was a bit like the Leeds game no clear cut chances for them and not one shot on target,Mendy needless to say did n,t have to make not one save

Hopefully Werner will find the net against the rsss and our performance might be a bit more fluid for longer periods.

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Had Werner smashed in that 1st half chance he got then at 2 nil the game would probably have taken on a different dimension,as it was i would have taken a dogged 1 nil victory any day.  I thought Dave played well in the 2nd half and Frank bringing on Kovacic was a good move. The game in the 2nd half was a bit like the Leeds game no clear cut chances for them and not one shot on target,Mendy needless to say did n,t have to make not one save

Hopefully Werner will find the net against the rsss and our performance might be a bit more fluid for longer periods.

Unbelievable match. If someone had told me at half time, that we would win 3 nil, I'd have said they were <deleted>. But you could see the confidence flooding back into the players, after the second goal. Slick passing, more movement off the ball and the control was ten times better. Werner continues to play like a Sunday league player. I thought these Germans were made of sterner stuff? I know Michael B was! Nobody messed him around.

Nice to see Pulisic in his rightful position for the 2nd half,but 45 minutes too late. Cho looked good when he came on as well.

Big decisions for Frank to make for the Villa game...Werner to play in the middle and no Abrahams... both Cho and Pulisic to start with Giroud and no Abrahams or Werner..Dave back in up against Grealish (hope not).... Emerson for Chilwell...Billy in and kova and Jorg out....got headache just thinking about it.

5 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Go and get your motor Motd....and put some after sun on your boat-race.

Just another Trolling post KS, sincerely hope something will be done ,as it is becoming very boring ,and clearly Sh#t stirring on our thread , and if one takes the time, to look back at his recent posts on our thread,will confirm my view.

3 hours ago, deej said:

Just another Trolling post KS, sincerely hope something will be done ,as it is becoming very boring ,and clearly Sh#t stirring on our thread , and if one takes the time, to look back at his recent posts on our thread,will confirm my view.

Sadly some bods can only get pleasure from other peoples misfortunes...

It is back to the drawing board for  Frank and the squad now and there are no quick fit solutions. 

Last night Chilwell never showed at all imo cant remember him taking anyone on really.(not just down to him though) Midfield 3 all over the place and both Werner and Pulisic square pegs in round holes,Mendy got his positioning wrong for that free kick and he knows it.

Honestly think Frank has to rest Werner for the Villa game (he has played a lot)and start Giroud,bring in both Havertz and Billy. If Reece is not 100% i would rather he played against Grealish and not last night..but thats gone now. Game probably comes to quick for Thiago,so Rudiger or Tomori in for him...and not Christensen.

It is what it is loads of games to go an "easy" Cup tie coming up and a battle with Atm in Feb....never a dull moment.

Be best to remain calm,and sincerely pray that Lamp,s change,s his present 4x3x3 formation,which  clearly is not working and tinker with a few players etc etc 

In summing up ,our present midfeild is being  over run by the opposition very easily.

King Kante cannot do every thing by himself

Come on Lamp,s roll the dice????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

It is back to the drawing board for  Frank and the squad now and there are no quick fit solutions. 

Last night Chilwell never showed at all imo cant remember him taking anyone on really.(not just down to him though) Midfield 3 all over the place and both Werner and Pulisic square pegs in round holes,Mendy got his positioning wrong for that free kick and he knows it.

Honestly think Frank has to rest Werner for the Villa game (he has played a lot)and start Giroud,bring in both Havertz and Billy. If Reece is not 100% i would rather he played against Grealish and not last night..but thats gone now. Game probably comes to quick for Thiago,so Rudiger or Tomori in for him...and not Christensen.

It is what it is loads of games to go an "easy" Cup tie coming up and a battle with Atm in Feb....never a dull moment.

I'm f*****g livid with that display last night. Chilwell should never have started and was clearly not fit. Definitely the same with Reece who made Tierney look like the best left back in the world, which he's not. A lack of desire and pace in midfield and on the flanks allowed Arsenal to dominate. I would never have taken Kova' off at half time as he was at least showing some energy. Emerson must replace Chilwell and  agree with you about Werner Keith, rest the bloke because he's clearly struggling mentally. Giroud is different class to Abraham and would always be in my team above him. Maybe a back three with Zouma, Silva and Dave, we need energy and pace in midfield, including keeping Grealish quiet, so it's Emerson, Kante, Gilmour (or Kova.), Mount (wasted faffing around on the wing upfield, get him involved more) and , with  Pulisic, Giroud and Hudson -Odoi the attacking trio.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, oldgit said:

I'm f*****g livid with that display last night. Chilwell should never have started and was clearly not fit. Definitely the same with Reece who made Tierney look like the best left back in the world, which he's not. A lack of desire and pace in midfield and on the flanks allowed Arsenal to dominate. I would never have taken Kova' off at half time as he was at least showing some energy. Emerson must replace Chilwell and  agree with you about Werner Keith, rest the bloke because he's clearly struggling mentally. Giroud is different class to Abraham and would always be in my team above him. Maybe a back three with Zouma, Silva and Dave, we need energy and pace in midfield, including keeping Grealish quiet, so it's Emerson, Kante, Gilmour (or Kova.), Mount (wasted faffing around on the wing upfield, get him involved more) and , with  Pulisic, Giroud and Hudson -Odoi the attacking trio.

At least we have options and could field 3 different sides.Villa have had an excellent December,not losing or conceding any goals...should be a very good game.....thankfully don't have to wait long.

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

At least we have options and could field 3 different sides.Villa have had an excellent December,not losing or conceding any goals...should be a very good game.....thankfully don't have to wait long.

Yeah, Ziyech is the only injury doubt and he's got half a chance of being involved.

36 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I don't think that's true. But PSG sacking Tuchel may have messed up our plan if Ole was to get sacked. 

Course it’s true but wouldn’t expect you to admit it of course. You’re a massive 2 points in front of Chelsea  and out of the CL. Why would anyone think Lampards job is on the line any more than OLS. 

Looks like you missed the boat with poch. A decision you may live to regret. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

. Why would anyone think Lampards job is on the line any more than OLS. 

That's fairly obvious I would have thought. Because Roman is known for being far more trigger happy than our board.

Also Tuchel fits the profile of a Chelsea boss more than United.