Worst Joke Ever 2024

1 hour ago, farang51 said:

That's a great photo, capturing how it is to walk on Soi Honey as a farang. May I ask where you found it?

It is originally from my website.

No, not from your website to my knowledge.  I just added the “one liner” comments to a standard Thai photo I found on the web.

PS;  Just followed your link above just now and found the same photo as I used there.  All I did was I google "ladyboy Thailand" and this was one of the photos that came up.  No source was given, honest.

Edited by fangless
Followed link

22 minutes ago, fangless said:

No, not from your website to my knowledge.  I just added the “one liner” comments to a standard Thai photo I found on the web.

PS;  Just followed your link above just now and found the same photo as I used there.  All I did was I google "ladyboy Thailand" and this was one of the photos that came up.  No source was given, honest.

Not a problem. I don't like people using my photos for their own websites but this I don't mind. Funny it came up in a search for "ladyboy", I don't think there is a ladyboy in the photo - but granted, I am not an expert.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

I went to the Patent Office to register patents for some inventions I came up with.  First I showed the woman behind the desk my folding bottle.  She asked “what’s that called”, to which I replied “it’s a Fottle”.  She smiled and asked me if I had anything else to patent.  I showed her my folding carton, which I called my “Farton”.
She told me they were stupid inventions with stupid names.  I was so angry that I stormed out without even showing her my folding bucket.

Yea, I recently invented a cleaner liquid.

Called it the Finest Universal Cleaner Known.

Had a slogan with it too:

"When nothing gets those stains off then, <deleted> It"

• Haha 1