Worst Joke Ever 2024

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

It's just a phase he's going through.

He needs an outlet for his energy.

That's shocking but just keep plugging away at it and he will come back to earth!

Edited by fangless

Three murderers are on death row. The day rolls around for their execution. The first man sits in the electric chair and the priest says...

“Any last words?” The murderer exclaims “I’m innocent!” They pull the handle, but nothing happens. The electricity doesn’t run. The priest, astonished, says “that’s a 1 in a million chance, it must be a sign from god. you have be telling the truth.” And the first murderer is free to go.

The second murderer comes in and sits in the chair, and once again the priest asks “any last words?” And the murderer, bound tightly, desperately yells “I’m innocent!” They pull the switch, and once again nothing happens. The priest, clutching his chest at the miracle unfolding before him, cries out “2 failures of the electric chair in a row, it is unprecedented! God must be sending another sign. You too are innocent!” And the second murderer walked free.

The third murderer, Irish, comes into the execution chamber and he too sits down in the electric chair. The priest, now a broken record, asks “any last words?” The third murderer looks around the room, and says “Ugh!, I think that the cord is unplugged over there.”

15 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

POTUSknickname4Kamala.jpg.885587adf0e52fc1982e1863a314b3df.jpg

> I just tweeted him my bank-account number together with my suggestions so that he can properly thank me for it -

Camel-at-Half Miss (referring to the bumps of a camel, and meeting the sexist criterium)

Channel a HardP1ss (catering to the admirers of his hard-core Russian prostitute adventure)

On 8/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, faraday said:

Yea, I recently invented a cleaner liquid.

Called it the Finest Universal Cleaner Known.

Had a slogan with it too:

"When nothing gets those stains off then, <deleted> It"

Mine was called the Best Universal Grit Grime and Effluent Remover - same slogan different <deleted> ????

Thanks to Shep Wooley a long time ago https://www.facebook.com/people/Shep-Woolley/100013391821871

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Mine was called the Best Universal Grit Grime and Effluent Remover - same slogan different <deleted> ????

Thanks to Shep Wooley a long time ago https://www.facebook.com/people/Shep-Woolley/100013391821871

Incredible That Shep is still around and touring.  I used to see him round Pompie in the 1970's!

• Like 1