Worst Joke Ever 2024

A bloke was out drinking when he gets a call on his phone.
He orders drinks for everybody in the bar as he announces his wife has just produced a baby boy weighing 25 pounds.
Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the man just shrugs, "That's about average in my family, folks... My boy just takes after his old man."
Two weeks later the man returns to the bar.
The bartender says, "Say, aren't you the father of that baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth? Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks .... so how much does he weigh now?"
The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."
The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened? You said he was 25 pounds the day he was born."
The father takes a slow swig of his beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Nancy.

"She's incredibly mixed up," said one doctor. "She does everything absolutely backwards. Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of morphine every 10 hours. She gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours. He damn near died on us!"

The second doctor said, "That's nothing. Earlier this week, I told her to give a patient an enema every 24 hours. She tries to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy damn near exploded!"

Suddenly, they hear this blood-curdling scream from down the hall.

"Oh my God!" said the first doctor, "I just realized I told Nurse Nancy to <deleted> Mr. Smith's boil!"

• Haha 1