Worst Joke Ever 2024

A man went to an old furniture shop to buy an antique kitchen table. Almost at once, he saw the table he wanted to buy and asked the price. 
“£2,000 sir.” 
“Never!” exclaimed the man, “That’s unbelievably expensive.” 
“That’s true,” replied the assistant, but this is not just any antique kitchen table, this piece of furniture has special powers.” 
“Get away! Show me.” 
The assistant went up to the table and said, “How many floors are there in this building?” 
Immediately, the table jumped into the air four times, and indeed there were four floors in the building. 
The man wasn’t totally convinced. 
“OK, ask it how much money I’ve got in my wallet.” 
The question was asked and the table jumped up and down eleven times. 
“That’s incredible,” said the man. “It’s true, I’ve got two £5
notes and a loose £1 coin. I must have that table.” 
So the man paid £2,000 and the antique kitchen table was delivered the next day. While it was being installed, his mate popped over and remarked on the piece of new purchase. 
“It’s very special,” said the man. “Here, I’ll show you.” He thought for a moment and then said, “How much money has my wife got in her bank account?” 
The table went completely berserk. It started jumping up and down and was still going 30 minutes later. 
“But how can that be? Where did she get all that money?” he said, flabbergasted. 

Suddenly, the table stopped moving, its legs fell apart and its drawers fell to the floor. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fangless said:

A man takes the afternoon off work and comes home unexpectedly to find his wife lying on the bed, naked and out of breath. 
“What’s going on?” he asks. 
“I think I’m having an asthma attack,” she gasps. 
He rushes to the phone to ring for a doctor when his son runs in. 
“Daddy, daddy, Uncle Bill is in the wardrobe and he’s got no clothes on.” 
“What!” shouts the man, and back up the stairs he rushes to find his brother hiding naked in the wardrobe. 

“Why, you bloody prat,” he shouts angrily, “there’s my wife having a severe asthma attack and all you can do is play hide and seek and scare the kids!” 

They were probably having sex when the husband arrived home earlier than expected and caught them 

• Haha 2

Two men were chatting over the garden wall. The first said, 
“You’ll never guess what happened this morning, Tom. My wife was suffering from a hangover, so I went downstairs to make her a cup of tea. Because it was cold, I grabbed the first thing I saw to put on which turned out to be her dressing gown. I was just bending over the fridge to get the milk, when the window cleaner walked in, put his hand up me and grabbed my bum. You can imagine the embarrassment when he realised who I was.

It is just an astonishing coincidence that his wife has a dressing gown exactly the same. as my wife's” 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fangless said:

A man went to an old furniture shop to buy an antique kitchen table. Almost at once, he saw the table he wanted to buy and asked the price. 
“£2,000 sir.” 
“Never!” exclaimed the man, “That’s unbelievably expensive.” 
“That’s true,” replied the assistant, but this is not just any antique kitchen table, this piece of furniture has special powers.” 
“Get away! Show me.” 
The assistant went up to the table and said, “How many floors are there in this building?” 
Immediately, the table jumped into the air four times, and indeed there were four floors in the building. 
The man wasn’t totally convinced. 
“OK, ask it how much money I’ve got in my wallet.” 
The question was asked and the table jumped up and down eleven times. 
“That’s incredible,” said the man. “It’s true, I’ve got two £5
notes and a loose £1 coin. I must have that table.” 
So the man paid £2,000 and the antique kitchen table was delivered the next day. While it was being installed, his mate popped over and remarked on the piece of new purchase. 
“It’s very special,” said the man. “Here, I’ll show you.” He thought for a moment and then said, “How much money has my wife got in her bank account?” 
The table went completely berserk. It started jumping up and down and was still going 30 minutes later. 
“But how can that be? Where did she get all that money?” he said, flabbergasted. 

Suddenly, the table stopped moving, its legs fell apart and its drawers fell to the floor. 

She earnt her money through prostitution ?

On 12/1/2020 at 7:52 AM, VocalNeal said:

Mr and Mrs Jorgen and their son, Hugh

And straight from 1950s "The Goon Show"

Mr and Mrs Jampton and their son, Hugh

Mainly for we Brits!