Worst Joke Ever 2024

Two ducks meet in the hotel bar, have a few drinks and decide to book into a room for the night. But ever mindful of safe sex, they ask room service for a packet of condoms. 
A few minutes later the condoms arrive and the waiter asks, 
“Shall I put it on your bill, Sir?” 
“Not bloody likely,” bellows the male duck, “I’m not some kind of pervert you know.” 

• Like 2

A female lecturer is telling a group of students how to teach maths to small children. 
“It’s always a good idea for them to visualise the question. 
For instance, if I said there were three cats on a wall and one was shot dead – how many were left? – the children would answer 2. They would be able to see the cats in their mind’s eye.” 
At that point she was interrupted by one of the students. 
“Excuse me, but I would have answered none to that question.” 
The lecturer looked puzzled, repeated the problem but again the student shook his head. 
“My answer would be none,” he said. “If one of the cats had been shot then the other two would have been out of there in a flash.” 
She replied, “Well, in theory that wouldn’t be correct, however I like the way you think.” 
The student continued, “May I ask you a question now? If there were three women walking down the street, one licking an ice lolly, one biting an ice lolly and one sucking an ice lolly – which one would you think was married?” 
The teacher blushed profusely and stuttered a reply. 
“Well … er … the one sucking the ice lolly.” 
“No,” replied the student, smiling, “it would be the one wearing a wedding ring … still, I like the way you think!” 

• Like 1

Two gay boys were having a terrible row. 
“Sod off,” screamed the first. 
“Go to hell,” retorted the second. 
“Kiss my backside,” replied the first. 

“Oh you want to make up now,” smiled the second. 

• Like 1

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, “Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?”
No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, “You should not be asking sixth-graders a question lik…e that! I’m going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!”
Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, “Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?”
Little Mary’s mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, “Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!” The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, “Anybody?”
Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, “The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye.”
Mrs. Parks said, “Very good, Billy,” then turned to Mary and continued. “As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:
One, you have a dirty mind.
Two, you didn’t read your homework.
And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed.
  • Like 2