Worst Joke Ever 2024

3 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

SausageWars.jpg.8f274b84c16c9ea2dc81a88508fdddb3.jpg

As I tend to side with the Squares on this could you provide a link please as I would like to lorne learn a bit more about this.

PS;  The above is a Brit response with reference to types of sausages!

Teacher: I think you copied off Tommy in that test. 
 Johnny: What makes you think that? 
 Teacher: Because when Tommy wrote ‘I don’t know’ next to question five, you put

‘Neither do I’. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A father visited his son’s college. Watching his son in a chemistry class, he was told they were conducting experiments to discover a universal solvent. 
 ‘What’s that?’ he inquired. 
 ‘A liquid that will dissolve anything,’ replied his son. 
 ‘It sounds good,’ said the father.

‘But when you find it, what kind of container will you keep it in?’ 

• Like 1

Two guys were driving down the road on a motorcycle. The driver was wearing a leather jacket that didn’t have a zip and finally he stopped the bike to tell his pillion passenger: ‘I can’t drive anymore with the wind hitting me in my chest.’ So he decided to put the jacket on backwards to block the air from hitting him. 
 They set off again but a mile down the road they took a comer too fast and smashed into a tree. A farmer that lived nearby was first on the scene. 
 Shortly afterwards a police car pulled up. Surveying the wreckage, the officer asked the farmer: ‘Are either of them showing any signs of life?’ 
 The farmer said:

‘Well, that first one seemed OK at first but that was until I turned his head around the right way.’ 

• Like 1

While reading an article about fathers and sons drinking together, I recalled the time I took my daughter out for her first drink.
Off we went to the local village pub just a couple of hundred yards from our home. First drink ordered was a Guinness, which she spat out almost immediately. I conceded that she perhaps didn’t like Guinness, so I finished her drink off.
Next we tried some Stella Artois, and just like the Guinness earlier, a half mouth consumed which was duly spat out. I conceded that perhaps lager wasn’t for her, so I duly finished her drink off.
Next we tried some cider, and as before, a little taste which was quickly spat out in disgust. I also finished this drink off for her.
Perhaps my daughter was a spirit drinker instead? So I ordered several different spirits including vodka, gin, brandy, rum, and whisky. Each drink tasted, each drink spat out, each drink finished by me.
By the time I finally realised that alcohol and my daughter didn’t mix I was so drunk I could hardly push her home in the stroller.

• Like 2