Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Arsenal  3 - 1  Tottenham Hotspurs

Well I just watched the Arsenal - Tottenham game and I gotta say that we were outgunned on this occasion.  Congrats to Arsenal as they did play the better football,  they were faster and more agile with the ball.

Hotspurs still have alot of work to do if they want to beat top teams like Arsenal & MC.  

Anyway,  lets put that game behind us and move forward and be ready for the next win  !!!

Go Son  !!   Go Kane   !!

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

Go Son  !!   Go Kane   !!

I remember a time when these kind of phrases were unheard of in English football.

I see Bournmouth are just about to be bought out for 150m by some Septic Tanks - Everton in talks with another Septic over a 400m takeover - Before we know it, every premier league club will be owned by a Septic Tank - Disaster for the future of our national sport - This wouldn't be allowed in Germany.

I just wish the British government would stop allowing this to happen to OUR game - Within the next 3-5 years, we will all be playing in the Premier World Series, with matches taking place oversees - Far too many Septic Tanks have infiltrated our beloved sport.

F cuk off & stick to Baseball.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

I remember a time when these kind of phrases were unheard of in English football.

I see Bournmouth are just about to be bought out for 150m by some Septic Tanks - Everton in talks with another Septic over a 400m takeover - Before we know it, every premier league club will be owned by a Septic Tank - Disaster for the future of our national sport - This wouldn't be allowed in Germany.

I just wish the British government would stop allowing this to happen to OUR game - Within the next 3-5 years, we will all be playing in the Premier World Series, with matches taking place oversees - Far too many Septic Tanks have infiltrated our beloved sport.

F cuk off & stick to Baseball.

Agree!

But some of these club's supporters have themselves to blame. Man Utd fans could have bought their club a while back. If they had been brave enough, they could have been the biggest fully supporter owned club in the world.

Others too. What about Derby County? It was on sale for peanuts.

18 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

IMO, what a ridiculous comment.

Remember Mr Knighton?

United was up for grabs for just 12 million. Can't tell me that with a bit or organisation the fans couldn't have bought the club. There was 60k of them at every home game. Just 200 squids apiece. At the very least they could have gotten a controlling interest.

Edited by owl sees all

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Remember Mr Knighton?

United was up for grabs for just 12 million. Can't tell me that with a bit or organisation the fans couldn't have bought the club. There was 60k of them at every home game. Just 200 squids apiece. At the very least they could have gotten a controlling interest.

When the Glazers bought Utd all independant and organised Utd fans were legally obliged to sell to the Glazers, so small and insignificant was their % of total shares. 

By the way, Utd were getting nowhere near 60K through the gate when Knighton showed an interest. English football in general was in the dumps then.

• Like 2

I have a friend (middle aged woman) who has become a Spurs' fan. She lives in the states but will be in London soon and is looking for a "Spur's pub" where she can mingle with fellow Spur's fans while watching a game (I guess she is thinking about Everton on the 15th). Any recommendations? On the outside chance if she could find a ticket she would love to go to the game. Thanks.

4 hours ago, jellydog said:

On the outside chance if she could find a ticket she would love to go to the game. Thanks.

Very very short notice, should have messaged me earlier - 

Please confirm date & match she would like to attend ? 

On 10/5/2022 at 3:58 AM, jellydog said:

Everton on the 15th of this month. Thanks!

No joy I'm afraid - Asked a couple of pals back home but Spuds tickets are a lot more difficult to get hold of these days - The match is actually on the 16th.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a Spurs fan, but also don't dislike them.

Home tie, 1 nil down to AC Milan from 1st leg. The least you would expect is a bit of passion and heart.

Spurs basically gave up from the start. This seems to be Spurs culture since forever. It must be heartbreaking for the supporters that turn up at the games. They have the potential to be a big club, but always give up.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm here frickers....this <deleted>show has to end soon....get some proper football guys in to run the club instead of muppets from italy and grandstanding winkers with huge egos and paypackets....oh and as ever ENIC OUT!!

COYS

• Like 1