Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 1/22/2022 at 7:06 AM, mrbojangles said:

Typical Ronnie. The King of the balloon chasers always looking for an angle to get a freebie ????

Is it true you are airfrying your chips?

I bet you have handmade vegan burgers as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2022 at 11:21 PM, RickG16 said:

Traore to Spurs what do we reckon guys? A snip at 20 million?

Low balling cost them again? Looks like he's off to Barca (loan to start with as they have no cash themselves!) but with a buy option 35m euros.

Levy might screw up the Diaz deal as well if he doesn't move quickly.......Columbian sources stating LFC (who Diaz prefers anyway) may move in at the last minute. Would be decent cover for Mane on the left.

I think Levy and Conte are not on the same wavelengths.   

Will be interesting to see how much money will be spent in the January window, not much I'm afraid.    
Conte is a great manager but will be surprised if he's still at the club in 2023. 

Edited by balo

26 minutes ago, balo said:

I think Levy and Conte are not on the same wavelengths.   

Will be interesting to see how much money will be spent in the January window, not much I'm afraid.    
Conte is a great manager but will be surprised if he's still at the club in 2023. 

Not just Conte but Harry as well. Levy still too slow with the trigger finger.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not looking too bad given the disaster zone January of the clubs around us.

Hitchin out is great news...almost as good as Ndombelly leaving with sicknote Lo Celso.

What are your thoughts on Alli? Surely that was the best deal you were ever going to get for him?

Levy must have been ecstatic

41 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I saw Conte's presser and he looked like a guy figuring the best way to get out of Dodge.

It is amazing how Spurs went immediately to garbage following the firing of Pochy. Another brilliant move by lamebrain Levy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As a born & bred North LONDONER - Spuds aint a team i have ever disliked & my good pal from school played for them - 

Serious question - Spuds boss's keep crying about the term "YIDS" - and telling their fans to stop singing this - I know plenty of Tottenham lads & the cry of "YID ARMY" is very important to them - Whats your take on this ???

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal will beat Leeds, and if we lose to Liverpool we will still be 2 points behind even after winning the local derby.