My boyfriend left me after online breast surgery goes wrong

webfact

My boyfriend left me after online breast surgery goes wrong

7pm.jpg

A Thai woman who went online to get breast augmentation surgery said it went completely wrong.

"Ann" (an assumed name) thought she was going to get a wonderful cut-price treatment after contacting an agency. 

But all the surgery succeeded in doing was spoiling her looks and alienating her boyfriend. 

The boyfriend left her because he didn't want to have sex with her anymore. 

Another woman called "Mild" told Sanook that she was attracted by a great deal on Facebook that led her to join a Line group with 300 members.

There were all sorts of breast promotions that an agency said they could organize through clinics. 

Promotions catered to students and featured pay-as-you-go.

She was originally scheduled to go to a clinic in Rangsit but this was later changed to Bangkok. 

The results were terrible - her nipples ended up pointing in unnatural directions and her chest went all rotten.

The two ladies were among a group of 20 women who have made a complaint about the agency.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-12

1 hour ago, webfact said:

online breast surgery...

Now I wait for long distance dentistry over "LINE SMILE" or "WHATSUP BIG BITE". We will probably get more detailed information from tomorrows Medical Hub Thailand article. Maybe I subscribe for the e-learning course "Now everyone can do surgery" offered by the University of Khao San Road.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Promotions catered to students and featured pay-as-you-go.

Hahaha pay as you go GM melons .. And if you fall behind on the repayments what then ? " Can't pay we'll take 'em away " bailiffs turning up with a repo' order .. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

the doctor was a real titt. the boyfriend an insesitive boob and she should milk the surgery till they go bust. udderwise they will continue to front like this. if she gets them removed itll be weight off her chest. i doubt she will be bosom buddies with this doctor and his door will never have knockers on it again. 

ok Im done. 

• Haha 2

I have seen some wonderful work in the 40,000-60,000 baht range. They were impressive. I have also seen quite poor work on a 100,000 baht augmentation. 20k is ridiculously low. The government really does have to crack down on these quacks who take advantage of poor, naive people.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ulic said:

I have seen some wonderful work in the 40,000-60,000 baht range. They were impressive. I have also seen quite poor work on a 100,000 baht augmentation. 20k is ridiculously low. The government really does have to crack down on these quacks who take advantage of poor, naive people.  

Where do you start with ‘quacks’, based on taking advantage in this place?...

It is not surprised if you want go get surgery for low cost in a clinic there probably not have quality staff or license to do this kind of work 

So meny bad clinics not only here but in every country 

Stop change your body, beauty comes from inside of your heart 

If man don't like you, change him not yourself 

• Like 1