Jealous Thai man shoots his wife's "tomboy" lover dead over affair

webfact

Jealous Thai man shoots his wife's "tomboy" lover dead over affair

8pm.jpg

A jealous Thai man said he could not tolerate the fact that his wife was carrying on a lesbian relationship with a neighbor. 

So after kicking two of her teeth out he shot his wife's lover in the head. 

Trouble had brewed earlier in Soi Jan Thongiam in Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi when Withayakorn Kaewma, 36, from Nakorn Sawan saw text messages on his wife's phone.

He went to a shop nearby where his wife Jiap worked with a woman called Ratchaneekorn Daengthon, 32, a tomboy. 

He accused her of carrying on with his wife and ordered her to stop. She wai-ed him asking for forgiveness and promised to end the relationship.

He responded by kicking two of her teeth out. 

After this he took his wife back home to Surin but on arrival back in Bang Bua Thong he went to Ratchaneekorn to get some money owed to his wife.

This time he had a .22 gun with him. 

An argument ensued and though his first shot missed he hit her in the head with the next one. Three shots were fired. 

Police who arrived on the scene found the husband waiting for them in his house 50 meters from the scene of the shooting. He showed them where he had hidden the murder weapon. 

He told police that he was jealous and couldn't stand the fact that his wife was carrying on with another woman. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-19

6 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

It doesn't. Shooting and killing someone is easier than killing them with a machete or strangling them to death. 

It depends. On the situation, the people involved, etc.  Personally, in my younger fitter days (and probably now too) I would rather face down a dude with a cheap pistol mano a mano than a samurai sword but thats just me...and a whole bunch of cops too based on the training I have seen and undergone.

But its easier and makes a great soundbite to blame the tool, not the one wielding it, especially when the political implications are involved.

Me, the next time I am drunk and slice open my hand with those silly church key can openers while trying to open a can of condensed milk, Ill blame the can opener and buy nothing but jars of carnation powder coffee creamer.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

Sure it does, but certainly not as often, and that is what it's all about. Go stand it the corner apologist.

Yeah Thailand has the 94th highest homicide rate in the world, lower than the USA or Greenland. Or Bermuda, Uruguay, Mexico, Russia and the Ukraine. Of course, the Poms and the Swiss are more peaceful, so is the Vatican.

I can even type from the corner. Dont let the facts interfere with your Thailand hatred mate. You can look up all this stuff on line.

Look this is very common in Thailand,girls have a relationship with another girl,my wife swings both ways occasionally and one of her friends has a long term relationship [when her husband goes back home to work],sure i would be unhappy too though if my Mrs started a full on affair with another girl,especially if i did not get to watch. Sometimes a girl can give another girl something a man cannot.

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah stuff like that never happens in the West, truly horrifying????

There are NO replies  on this thread that say it ONLY happens in Thailand. You need to thicken up your sensitive skin and get a life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

It depends. On the situation, the people involved, etc.  Personally, in my younger fitter days (and probably now too) I would rather face down a dude with a cheap pistol mano a mano than a samurai sword but thats just me...and a whole bunch of cops too based on the training I have seen and undergone.

But its easier and makes a great soundbite to blame the tool, not the one wielding it, especially when the political implications are involved.

Me, the next time I am drunk and slice open my hand with those silly church key can openers while trying to open a can of condensed milk, Ill blame the can opener and buy nothing but jars of carnation powder coffee creamer.

Yea, you've gone off on a tangent there.

I tell you what, if there's ever a war or a situation where you're fighting for your life, feel free to use your bare hands or a machete. Leave the gun on the table. 

You know guys, it's a whole lot simpler to simply dump your cheating girlfriend and get a new model.  If you haven't noticed, single women abound.  Pick up stakes and move on.  Easy breezy.  Jealousy?  What a stupid human trait in the Land of Plenty. 

• Like 2

Thirty-one years ago my wife told me, "never get into an altercation with a Thai. Let me deal with it. They never forget and will catch up with you when you least expect it." I've heeded her advice, although sometimes with difficulty and lived a very peaceful existence here. Nothing to do with the loony shooting the tom, but good advice.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yea, you've gone off on a tangent there.

I tell you what, if there's ever a war or a situation where you're fighting for your life, feel free to use your bare hands or a machete. Leave the gun on the table. 

Its only tangential because you made a soundbite pronouncement that isnt in accord with reality. The answer still is: It depends. Making bare assertions about life where there are hundreds of different scenarios without training for them and having knowledge of how things work is silly. You ever been trained? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Mate i enjoy your post's but i have noticed a percentage do tend to drift into talking about groceries and food related items.

My life used to be guns, sex and food. Now its photos, sex and food. Not in any particular order ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Its only tangential because you made a soundbite pronouncement that isnt in accord with reality. The answer still is: It depends. Making bare assertions about life where there are hundreds of different scenarios without training for them and having knowledge of how things work is silly. You ever been trained? 

Okay, good job. It depends on tangibles and variants. 

I’ll be sticking to the gun like most normal people.