After the storm comes the honesty! Hero cabby gives back a whopping 300K to tourist

webfact

Really is time they got some new material, this story is done.

BTW is their anything worth reporting of Thai good deeds for tourists who have not left valuables in taxis, I'm sure there is so let's hear it. 

Edited by Oziex1

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It makes him appear to sound like Tommy, from the film by The Who: "That deaf, dumb and blind kid..."

Why is the face of the tourist (and her T-shirt logo) pixelated, but the taxi driver isn't?

Maybe the T-shirt reads: "Proud employee of the TAT"

• Like 1

Poor people are more scared of the law than middle or wealth class people. Poor people have more to lose and can not afford lawyers etc.

So in this case i think the guy was scared that the women would report the money stolen and the police would investigate him and eventually charge him with theft.

Edited by Don Chance
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I can see we think alike.

It does seem odd that a taxi driver (a popular occupation) is willing to show his face, but the tourist (according to TAT, the numbers are always increasing) is perhaps a serial amnesiac who regularly leaves large amounts money laying around - but always only in taxis.

We need a study to show 'forgotten cash' left behind by tourists, compared to finders' occupation.

she was part of the ones they catch yesterday... can not show the face, 3rd time they use same photo