FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Final round POTY  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Spidey said:

Tied with kittenkong with 6 votes in one of the 2 groups that hardly anyone knew about.

Pgrahmm did rather better winning the other group with 10 votes. All of my 3 nominations did much better but didn't reach the final.

I guess that colinneil should pick his pink tights up now.

I see only 3 groups in the semi finals

image.png.8c64b68c00d6d7ebe6415dd5576ca04e.png

image.png.0882c8c4900d6cbf2e068df442716e14.png

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Or you can read the thread.   It was mentioned and the poll was bumped several times.  

Was there anything else you wanted to bitch about?  I'd think about it carefully before answering.  

I don't bitch about anything, I wasn't aware of the second part of the poll but I found it now after Spidey made me aware of it, and it was bumped exactly one time as far as I can notice

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

I don't bitch about anything, I wasn't aware of the second part of the poll but I found it now after Spidey made me aware of it, and it was bumped exactly one time as far as I can notice

No, it was bumped several times, however, the bump posts were hidden, thus you only see one. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I notice that one cannot view the results without losing one's right to vote. Is that a new rule?

It has always been that you would lose your vote if you viewed the results first. 

You used to be able to log out and view as a guest but that isn't working.