FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Final round POTY  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Spidey said:

I guess that colinneil should pick his pink tights up now.

There are some who will prefer to remain independent and to not be coerced and cajoled into selecting the the pre-ordained winner. I am delighted  to be given their ant-establishment vote. ????

More importantly, I thank the maverick kind hearted  voters for my selection as not having a single vote would have been  embarrassing, like the time I ripped my pants backside getting out of a tuk tuk.

Anyway,  I was sent a photo of those who are voting for the establishment candidate.

Comedy with class … John Cleese with Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett on BBC1’s The Frost Report.

• Like 1

Well it’s all very quiet !!

I voted for someone who’s posts are always level headed and polite ( that’s ruled 98% of TVF posters out [emoji51]) and someone who I believe is truly a “ very nice chap “. Someone who’s been in LOS ( and indeed on this planet ) a lot longer than me and I respect his advice on various matters Thai .
Whether he wins or not is not really the issue, POTY has given me a chance to show my appreciation of his posts by way of a vote .

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Well it’s all very quiet !!

I voted for someone who’s posts are always level headed and polite ( that’s ruled 98% of TVF posters out emoji51.png) and someone who I believe is truly a “ very nice chap “. Someone who’s been in LOS ( and indeed on this planet ) a lot longer than me and I respect his advice on various matters Thai .
Whether he wins or not is not really the issue, POTY has given me a chance to show my appreciation of his posts by way of a vote .

Yes I voted for Bill also, did you know he is trying to eradicate all known diseases known to man as well as trying to preserve the Minke Whale.

• Haha 1

Yes I voted for Bill also, did you know he is trying to eradicate all known diseases known to man as well as trying to preserve the Minke Whale.

Yes, I hear he’s boycotting all things Japanese and threatening to set himself on fire outside the Japanese embassy at this very moment !!
  • Haha 2

Images of direct family members with big red lines through them are being affixed near the main gates .... might be a message there ..... and security has been beefed up ....... the Neil residence is preparing for something, and it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that it might have something to do with POTY.

• Haha 1