FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Final round POTY  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, geriatrickid said:

The exceptionally few votes in total in a forum with a membership reportedly in the thousands, says something. It's wonderful that some people are very active in the thread, but I offer that it is one of the reasons there is such disinterest. It's an uncomfortable, embarrassment of guffaws and snorts one hears down at the Shady Pines Retirement Home when Wilbur repeats the same story for the umpteen time, while  Olaf reminisces about the  days when he walked to school in Lapland, and Boolie  passes wind.

Surely, there is a bit of originality out there?

Excellent post! How about pinning something in every forum a week or so before the race begins?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

They signify your status in life, and you are but a single dot short of a full complement Sir.

I've often been told I'm a sandwich short of a picnic. Does that mean I will I get Thai prices for ice cream?

But really, what are they for?

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

I've often been told I'm a sandwich short of a picnic. Does that mean I will I get Thai prices for ice cream?

But really, what are they for?

The dots are tied to how many posts you have made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

But only how many helpful or relevant posts you have made ! be sarcastic and you are in danger of losing a dot !!

I’m currently on minus 25 ☹️

Unfortunately, TV software cannot accurately measure the quality of a post, not yet anyway.