Fury over watch scandal ruling prompts impeachment drive

snoop1130

16 hours ago, mark131v said:

Really hope this gains momentum the fact that these stupid, incompetent, dishonest scrotes feel they can piss down the leg of a whole nation and tell them its raining is flabbergasting, something really needs to change.....

Won't hold my breath...….

Piss down on the nation?

What do politicians in your country do then?

All honest, not lying, straight figures?

Nothing shady in the past and present?

You must be living in a holy country then, or probably in lala-land.

Of course, something is going on that should not go on. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Piss down on the nation?

What do politicians in your country do then?

All honest, not lying, straight figures?

Nothing shady in the past and present?

You must be living in a holy country then, or probably in lala-land.

Of course, something is going on that should not go on. 

How quaint.

• Thanks 2

TV posters have eloquently (and not so eloquently) said it all here. Bravo. All points well made.

I have faith that this is not the end of this particular scandal. I think this is more like "the beginning of the end".

15 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Wasn’t it that the 22 watches were found at his dead friends house after Prawit had returned them, so the NACC accepted that the watches must’ve belonged to said dead friend even though there was no paperwork to prove them so?.... it’s the kind of shenanigans to be expected in this part of the world I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

It was reported that the manufacturer's warranty cards had been checked which would show who purchased them, when and where. It was also reported that Customs records had been checked so presumably some of them had been purchased overseas. Presumably they have checked the warranty card serial numbers with the numbers on the watches. 

If so, then they will know exactly the purchase history.

What is strange is that if this is so, why 3 members voted for more investigations. Either they have all the info or they don't.

A few years ago, the erstwhile Chalerm was challenged on the fleet of luxury cars garaged at his mansion which he regularly used. He claimed he was looking after them for a Singapore Businessman friend who let him drive them. Case never went any further.

Sad for the activists who try hard and believe they'll someday make a difference. Unlikely.