Pro-Prayuth Party Candidate Shot Dead Outside Home

webfact

Pro-Prayuth Party Candidate Shot Dead Outside Home

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

47685956_323870551784645_325261300280485

A photo of Prao Babpan posted on his Facebook.

MUKDAHAN — Police said Sunday they’re investigating the apparent murder of a politician slated to run in the upcoming election for a pro-establishment party.

Investigators say they’ve yet to identify a suspect and haven’t ruled out any motive in the killing of New Alternative Party candidate Prao Babpan, according to police spokesman Krissana Pattanacharoen. Prao, 56, was found shot to death Thursday near his home in Mukdahan.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/12/30/pro-prayuth-party-candidate-shot-dead-outside-home/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-12-31

It just goes to show coup was a waste of time so was the elections delaying. Rift and violence has not gone anywhere. Should junta get kicked out , standby for another coup. Should opposition miss out standby for another colourful protests.

• Like 2

Now let me think...I wonder who wants a reason to delay elections? I wonder who would do such a thing to a pro regime politician? Gee whiz, difficult eh? Need to get my quantum theory/mathematics books out to solve for possible suspects.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Now let me think...I wonder who wants a reason to delay elections? I wonder who would do such a thing to a pro regime politician? Gee whiz, difficult eh? Need to get my quantum theory/mathematics books out to solve for possible suspects.

Don't forget the tome on 'fuzzy logic.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Delay time Could lose the election Time to find bombs Killings Country to unstable postpone election

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

56 year old man ? Be some young girl involved somewhere most likely (speaking from experience ????  )

Possibly Richard. Maybe jealousy around love interests, or maybe some bad business deal, money loaning, gambling, noisy neighbor argument, right of way argument, etc etc etc etc.

The facts aren't known yet.

But don't spoil the TVF CSI conspirators club - they know you know, schhhh you know who told them ????

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Any more delay may actually worked against Prayut. Most polls have seen his popularity dropping like a millstone. Meanwhile Sudarat and Thanathorn have risen in popularity. The rap song against dictatorship is now seen by 41 M while Prayut counter rap song has stagnated at 4.2 M. He may not delay but he will up his plan to rig the election. 

imo won't matter if he has 0 thumbs up, this isn't a popularity contest and besides it's already decided.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Any more delay may actually worked against Prayut. Most polls have seen his popularity dropping like a millstone. Meanwhile Sudarat and Thanathorn have risen in popularity. The rap song against dictatorship is now seen by 41 M while Prayut counter rap song has stagnated at 4.2 M. He may not delay but he will up his plan to rig the election. 

.....and those who easily buy into it - especially outsiders whom have little understanding of a Thai worldview. 

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Possibly Richard. Maybe jealousy around love interests, or maybe some bad business deal, money loaning, gambling, noisy neighbor argument, right of way argument, etc etc etc etc.

But don't spoil the TVF CSI conspirators club - they know you know, schhhh you know who told them ????

I am quite sure that Thaksin himself ordered the hit.. the neighbors cat who talked with the dog told me so. But the parrot of the other neighbor told me it was the junta who wanted to delay the elections and did a false flag operation. 

But the RTP said it was just lead poisoning though.. natural causes by lead poisoning, as they did not want to waste too much time during the holiday season.  

Isnt speculation fun ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, mok199 said:

More news to pile in top of the forgotten French man shot, by the off duty police officer in BKK....20 days and not a word...

don't forget the indian tourists that got hit by stray bullets in bkk and many many more tourist/expat attacks and murders

Edited by ta158
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Blame the press. The headline does tend to stear people in that direction. 

On 12/30/2018 at 8:01 PM, zzaa09 said:

Just the beginning, folks...

Prepare.

I'm afraid you are right...but it is time. Things need to change and very radical behavior appears to be the only way that change will take place.