Getting married to Thai wife in a month: Need help to know if she is cheating. :(

mikehongpark

31 minutes ago, kannot said:

no, you  "think " you  have.

Maybe you have, but that's no reason to marry the lady.

But yes it would be polite to give them some clue, but not allow it to develop into a major long-term discussion with many chapters.

4 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

You must have a refined sense of smell.  Most trolls these days practice better hygiene than in the old days.

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very big .

.. But i'm quite surprised that similar posts pop up every week, although this one is somehow original with the "phasa Thai" thing..  i'd guess that google translate has been quite busy lately :whistling:

22 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Don't post her details etc on FB - remember that Thailand has very strong defamation laws, even if you speak the truth!

if  he  never  comes  back i wouldnt  worry

4 minutes ago, markaoffy said:

There is always the chance this is a new year “send up” Some folk gotta lot of free time around this time !

If it is, its rather elaborate , if you open the link in the O.P. it has the original conversations going back months 

1 minute ago, metempsychotic said:

The fact you are seeking help here is pathetic

If you are even suspicious why would you consider marriage. 

You already know the tone of the rest of your lives together. 

Surprisingly, a lot of people do go down that road, even in the West.

My motto, "if in doubt, kick it out". Always served me well. Had 2 marriages, both great.

3 hours ago, mikehongpark said:

Thank you. I'm gonna have a hard time trusting women for awhile. It never pays to be a good person in life, I guess.

Trust them or not................ just don't throw your money at them .   Try getting in shape,  learning to be confident,  learning to go slow and just see how things go.  SO MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST LAMBS GOING TO THE SLAUGHTER.   Being a good person has nothing to do with it.  Just stop being ...........god, i hate this word.....stupid.      Stop throwing your money around...... try attracting someone with something else . 

• Like 2

I felt that I needed to give the kids a complete package.

Not sure how old you're but you don't need a wife to have kids. I have kids with my Thai girl friend of fourteen years. What does it mean by complete package? You can live with her without getting married. I am not sure why marriage is so essentials. I have never felt the need for marriage and my girl friend always says "mai pan lai" as she never intends to go to the USA. If possible live with her on a modest income (don't brag about your incomes), have kids, and see how things pan out in the next few years. 

Edited by onera1961
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. She's already been throwing around the idea of buying her a Chanel purse.

Listen. Take the total amount of money you have spent on her and divide it by the number of times you have had sexual intercourse (any type) with her since you have know her. 

So money/sex equals X.

now, if the amount per sex act exceeds $300 USD then you have over paid. But if the amount is more like $60, then you are really coming out way ahead. I really think any amount under $200 and this is all a total non issue. 

Plus DON'T FORGET THIS! The sex you have had I am sure was super great because she was trying to nail you. So be happy. Go to Pattaya, Soi Six, Route 69 bar, ask for Tuktik. You will be fine.

• Like 2

Mike....for what its worth:   MY  gf read most of this (it is pretty rambling stuff)......  and in spite of how it sounds ( tee rak and all ).....  She says it kinda sounds like friends .   Hard to believe , but who the heck knows.

A LOT more background on her (AND YOU)  would be needed to know what's really going on.  Anyway, always a bad idea to get married if you have not been living here for those 4 years to know if she is legit or not.      So,  guess i would still have to say STUPID to get married or give money.   

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Listen. Take the total amount of money you have spent on her and divide it by the number of times you have had sexual intercourse (any type) with her since you have know her. 

So money/sex equals X.

now, if the amount per sex act exceeds $300 USD then you have over paid. But if the amount is more like $60, then you are really coming out way ahead. I really think any amount under $200 and this is all a total non issue. 

Plus DON'T FORGET THIS! The sex you have had I am sure was super great because she was trying to nail you. So be happy. Go to Pattaya, Soi Six, Route 69 bar, ask for Tuktik. You will be fine.

He might just get the wrong Tuk Tuk........ might even be a he  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Sex after any woman gets boring after twice. If after 15 days he's been paying the same amount then he overpaid. Anyway it looks this was a long distance relationship and her not wanting to get married she was probably a virgin.

So money/sex equals X.

Removed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So money/sex equals X.

How dare you, that's my wife!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Sex after any woman gets boring after twice. If after 15 days he's been paying the same amount then he overpaid. Anyway it looks this was a long distance relationship and her not wanting to get married she was probably a virgin.

OK we can apply a sliding scale over time algorithm to the equation so of like inflation. :cheesy:

11 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Go to Pattaya, Soi Six, Route 69 bar, ask for Tuktik. You will be fine.

You are overpaying, Tuktik, $30 plus a couple of drinks to get her oiled up.

That's what everyone else pays. 555

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

You are overpaying, Tuktik, $30 plus a couple of drinks to get her oiled up.

That's what everyone else pays. 555

yes 1000 baht plus bar fine. totally worth it to buy her some drinks for the pre game show.  :clap2:

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

In the meantime, get even and bang her sister.

At  US$100,000 spent he'd need to do it 2,000 times to get his monies (spent) worth.

For the OP the best way to get over a lost love is in the arms of another beautiful asian girl.

Edited by johnnycthedog
  • Like 2