Getting married to Thai wife in a month: Need help to know if she is cheating. :(

mikehongpark

On the photo of the guy on the chat log, I downloaded it onto my computer, enlarged the photo and that guy is very young, late 20s, early 30s the most. This means the OPs girlfriend must also be very young if she`s having it off with him.

The OP has mentioned he`s on a pension so his GF must be decades younger than him. There lies the problem. Definity no future for that relationship, end of story.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

If you are seriously going to take advice from a forum that is rabidly anti everything Thai, from people that bore the crap out of normal people in bars all their lives, that can barely string a coherent sentence together, then you have far bigger problems in your life than this girl!!

I usually get called a Thai apologist, for loving everything Thai.

But let's face it, the girls aren't the faithful type, which is probably why living here is so much fun.

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Girl:

กัดบี้ไง I want to bite you

หมันเขี้ยว

My 20 year old (step) daughter does 'man keow' to me all the time, so I can't agree that's 'sex talk'

More like rough play and includes pinch/punch/bite/hair pulls.

9 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

OP.  No need for all this agonising.  Just end the relationship and walk away, cut all contact.  Move on with you life.

You say you have wasted your 4 years... but in reality you have not.

You must have enjoyed it most of the time, and the money your spent was for that enjoyment, the price you felt was right to pay.  You have also gained valuable life experience and will be in a stronger position in your future relationships.

As for your 30 people coming from America, so what?  Marriages get cancelled all the time, people change their plants.  Those 30 people won't be annoyed or upset at you, but some will be sorry for you, which is nice and what friends do.  

If you ever get to a point in a relationship when you are spying on your other half, checking texts and the rest, that that is the point the relationship is over.

As for revenge party thing that is just really dumb, waste of money, will make you look a fool and a bad person in front of you 30 friends, and will haunt your the rest of your life.

As for trusting other women.... now you know you can't trust anyone 100 percent, woman or man,  that's normal human nature.  Most people can't even trust themselves.  But you will find a good person with a conscience in the end.

PS, advise to meet girls to get married to on Tinder or the internet is idiotic.  Meet someone in real day to day life you stand more of a chance of finding a real partner, not someone who is a butterfly or just after money.  

I think you’re well behind the times regarding internet dating. Sure Tinder is not really recommended but meeting a larger part of a foreign community via the Internet is a very realistic and normal path these days. 

In saying that I’d never bother with it if I didn’t live in country, that’s just asking for trouble 

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

All 38,000,000 ? The mind boggles as to where and who with these 38,000,000 women are cheating with !

56% of Thai ladies admitted to being unfaithful to their partners (the highest percentage in the world).

Maybe Thai women are just more honest than all the other women in the world.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

56% of Thai ladies admitted to being unfaithful to their partners (the highest percentage in the world).

Maybe Thai women are just more honest than all the other women in the world.

I believe rather they just like to play more, and consequenses does not really come to their mind, before it is to late. 

The more honest thai women, I would rather call dead boring, and not worth it. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Haha seriously ? Read it again, slowly this time. 

I’m warning the OP not to listen to people (not all but certainly most) whose lives consist of slaughtering Thailand every time life throws them a tiny curveball !

Get it ? 

Personally and I have said this many times I got educated on women in Thailand by reading forums only.

Just because it's barstool talk, doesn't mean it's wrong.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Benroon said:

I see you inserted the word 'ladies' in there.

The report you are referring to said 56% of the POPULATION admitted to being unfaithful. Given a number of men have babies and run the majority of them will without doubt be men.

The street goes both ways. It is Thai women and Thai men - a very small % will be farangs

About 50% of the time I go have a massage with my wife in tow, they will try to give me a card or a LINE ID from the girl offering extras and not give a hell about the fact, my wife is in the room just next to them.

6 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Sex after any woman gets boring after twice. If after 15 days he's been paying the same amount then he overpaid. Anyway it looks this was a long distance relationship and her not wanting to get married she was probably a virgin.

You'll have to explain your timeline.  Is this one day, an afternoon, or a month?

7 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Tell me how that works ?

So from reading the ramblings of people who have got their fingers burnt as they didn't have the sense they were born with, you went out and met thai women with a pre conceived idea they were all rotten right ?

God, you almost sound arrogant and uptight like myself

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My 20 year old (step) daughter does 'man keow' to me all the time, so I can't agree that's 'sex talk'

More like rough play and includes pinch/punch/bite/hair pulls.

As I said previous, my wife and I have no intentions of sitting in front of my computer for hours and translating all this crap. What I have posted is only a very small part of the chat log.

Done some checking, a lot of this is very vague, the guy looks very young, no more words from the OP and I am now having serious doubts about this story. I thank the OP for some good evening`s entertainment, anyway.

Looking at all the OP's comments I can't help thinking this is a click bait story. Sincere apologies to the OP if it's not. 

What I find interesting is seeing completely opposing translations of the text, even from Thai people. Some are saying it could be brotherly chat, or close friends, and others are saying it's definitely hanky panky chat.  Is Thai language that ambiguous? I mean, if this was a load of text messages between a British male and female, it would be obvious to everyone if it was friendship chat, or friends with benefits chat.  No? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

First of all it is two men talking together not a single wife in Thailand would finish by Krap but by ka how can you  explain that both said krap?

Secondly it is NOT a conversation between to "lovers" one almost seems to bother the other. 

women use kraap when bantering with men (or talking to male children) in a playful, ironic way. that's how the language is actually used in the vernacular.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mikehongpark said:

Thank you. Was planning to have kids ASAP. I will eject myself from this 4 year relationship. Funny how just after posting this, I just received an approval email from the National Visa Processing center after 9 month wait and this must be a sign to NOT proceed with the wedding reception. Have around 30 confirmed booking from the USA to Thailand. Guess, I will have to go to Thailand anyways and treat it like a vacation with 30 friends. However, it's going to be a nightmare to break this news to all my people and family.

This could be the makings for another Movie about Thailand and Expat Thai relationships.....do be warned, defamation of character in public is a VERY SERIOUS crime in Thailand, she could be a Thai matahari and a Massage Parlor Madame employing underaged girls and it wouldn't matter.........you attack her on-line or in public, you're going to jail..............I would tell your friends that you changed the location of the wedding and they book their trip to Phuket or Phnom Penh.

In meantime, hire a Private Investigator company, there are loads of them in Thailand and tell them it has to be completed in a week.........or you won't pay.

12 hours ago, mikehongpark said:

Only spied after she went to Moscow on vacation and never saw her female friend that she supposed to be with. She saved here FaceBook on my laptop and now I am in this ordeal. 4 years wasted, 30 friends who booked tickets to Thailand whom I have to notify, and $100K+ down the drain.

But millions saved in the future.

7 hours ago, JRinPDX said:

Just think of this experience as an expensive thrill-ride.   It had its ups and downs, it was fun and it's over.  Walk away calmly, don't make a scene.  I'd just say that you 'know all about Zen' and this has made you lose face in front of all your friends and family. (My bet.. she won't say "Who's Zen?", it will be more like "Who told you?")

Yepp. I got exactly that question. Who told you? Your mom and you're anty. Kind of all went quiet from there. Still, enjoy that video 

This is for all farang men reading this who have Thai girlfriend or wife never trust 100% especially if you're not living in Thailand. Of course you want to trust but Thai ladies have an extremely bad reputation when it comes to fidelity, men do the same in Thailand also so beware! I think its a cultural thing, even having children in Thailand and not being married is no problem here like having a puppy am I wrong?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mikehongpark said:

Any other ideas to get even? I know that she can't pay me back 35 mil baht, nor will she. She doesn't have a sister. Maybe, I'll go calling on some of her Facebook friend while I'm in Thailand.

I did think about going through with the wedding, but surprise her with a "Reveal of her cheating Ways" party. But that's another 350K bahts to pay for the remaining balance for the wedding reception.

Did you have to say the sum.... Now it hurt me too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm in conflict with myself at this point, if i should congratulate the OP with this 17 page troll thread, or laugh with all those who can't see through it.

(I suspect Benroon to be the troll while the OP  is the Community manager)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm in conflict with myself at this point, if i should congratulate the OP with this 17 page troll thread, or laugh with all those who can't see through it.

Whatever, it certainly is not in the right sub forum. How many are discussing the Thai language?

• Like 1