Govt Quietly Halts Election Preparations Nationwide

webfact

Would it be fair to say that this cretin is taking-the-piss out of Thailand and the world? He deserves hanging, as Trump appears to be telling him, having got no sensible answer out of Prayuth re the election date.

c87a44dc7743476f9e73d644006d4296-696x464

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Artisi said:

it's a shame there isn't a few out there with the gonads to really bring it to a head -

hopefully one day there might just be someone out there with the necessary tackle to shout vive le Thailand and get something meaningful underway ensuring the correct outcome.

It takes sometime to organise, however when they do get their feathers ruffled, watchout, the reason there is actually civilians allowed to even be included in the running of the country is because of people power, unfortunately the trade off to save face the last time was, Generals in charge of departments, so in reality the military have never stopped running the country, it wont happen again.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Would it be fair to say that this cretin is taking-the-piss out of Thailand and the world? He deserves hanging, as Trump appears to be telling him, having got no sensible answer out of Prayuth re the election date.

c87a44dc7743476f9e73d644006d4296-696x464

Prayut is not regarded as a parliamentary leader by western countries and has been told many times to stop pretending he is one.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Artisi said:

there might just be someone out there with the necessary tackle to shout vive le Thailand

Stirring words, Artisi, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that an 'out there' person will appear. You needn't be Thai to shout 'vive le Thailand', so why not check your tackle, front up and get shouting? I'll lend you a tuk-tuk, c/w public address system and a tee to rest your gonads on, too.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, chainarong said:

Prayut is not regarded as a parliamentary leader by western countries

OK, I'm with you so far but, regarding the following . . .

5 minutes ago, chainarong said:

and has been told many times to stop pretending he is one.

. . . exactly who told Prayuth this home-truth and when is he/her due out of attitude adjustment?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Not quietly enough it would seem. Amazing that they thought they could stop the election scheduled for next month and that no one would notice or care. I suspect the outcry and protests will start to grow in number, the longer this debacle continues.

Switch the light off, it won't go far in the dark.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

A thoroughly clean slate is required. 

Assuming you mean one of those big ceiling to floor jobbies, there'll be so many items needing bullet-pointing on it. I think I'll put in for that job if it comes up.

1 hour ago, chainarong said:

Prayut is not regarded as a parliamentary leader by western countries and has been told many times to stop pretending he is one.

He couldn't give .... RATS about it ( <- to put it mildly this way due to forums rules)