Proof Of Address

GoFaster

You own the house.

Do you also own the land?

Someone owns the land and will therefore have a chanut documents (land title document).

The owner of he land should be holding another book the 'tabien baan' Book. This is the official register of who is the 'house master' for that address plus it's the official register of who else is recorded as living at that address.

Notations (computer entries) in the Tabien Baan book are done at the local government office, (the local amphur office) not the land titles office.

All things being equal your name should be in the Tabien Bann book for the address where your house is located. That's the official document to show your address.

2 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

r you can save all that hassle and register online as described here 

Does that work for the Certioficate of Residence required for a driving licence? I have my house registered BTW. It was easy (well it was easy for a Thai reader to do it, anyway)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madmitch said:

Does that work for the Certioficate of Residence required for a driving licence? I have my house registered BTW. It was easy (well it was easy for a Thai reader to do it, anyway)

I sort of assume the poster needs to show house registration in order to go to Immigration office for Certificate of Residence. AFAIK CoR cannot be done online.

In the case that you are the manager of a Thai company that owns both the land and the house (situation not uncommon for sigle houses)  you should go to the immigration with:

- Chanote

- Blue book

- Renting contract from your company to you

- Recent document set of the <company with the indication of the company manager

- Passport (first page)

- Visa

- TM6

- TM30

(made like this on last September)

Much easier to register the company on line, with Goggle translator it is a bit hard but still possible also if you do not know thai language, and later make your presence or arrival declaration always on line (no more trip to immigration !!!!)

(made like this on last November)

Of course the above is for the registration of your address, that is the first step.

Once it has been done, for the Residence Certificate, you need to go to the immigration with passport, arrival card, two pictures and proof of the above (passport slip or computer printout)

Edited by federicoP
not complete