Video: "So what?": Remarkable conversation as huge truck goes the wrong way

webfact

39 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Now that it is on social media, hopefully the police will find him and pile a big fine on him. 

Yes, but not until there's a few thousand likes on FB.

I see in the photo the truck's number plate is very clear, although too small to read the province name - so there's no more than 76 vehicles going to have that registration.

Edited by bluesofa
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

Yesterday in Singapore i walked on the sidewalk (full of trash bins) and there came a cyclist against traffic while another cyclist passed me in the right way.

The one going the right way spread his arms to block the wrong one and shaked his head to let him know he was doing very wrong. 

But i also saw several cyclists and motocycles driving on the sidewalk...i bet there's a huge fine for that in Singapore (which won't stop them doing it).

Actually in Singapore, you are allowed to cycle on the pathways downtown. I have done it. Provided you behave accordingly and avoid people and cycle slowly. No motorbikes allowed on pathways though.

• Like 1

S he is driving the wrong way down a busy road. Then stops and reverses all the way back to confront the driver for sounding his horn.

Then carries on driving the wrong way down a busy road.

What a harris hole.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

Yesterday in Singapore i walked on the sidewalk (full of trash bins) and there came a cyclist against traffic while another cyclist passed me in the right way.

The one going the right way spread his arms to block the wrong one and shaked his head to let him know he was doing very wrong. 

But i also saw several cyclists and motocycles driving on the sidewalk...i bet there's a huge fine for that in Singapore (which won't stop them doing it).

Cane them

• Like 1

Where is the police? I mean they don't need to look for the driver. They need to be patrolling the roads, don't tell me there isn't enough petrol or government cant cover that? I see all those nice Honda Accords, Camry's even BMW 3 series that are never used for patrolling. 

• Like 2

motorist jumping red lights and driving the wrong way are incredibly dangerous stunts and so could be levied huge fines. 50000baht and upwards(fines like that would soon put a stop to it) The bib are so useless it beggars belief, there is absolutely no hope for this place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Unbelievable a bloody big truck doing such a thing, what the hell is wrong with idiots like that who think it is acceptable. 

Lets hope pc  plod gets their act together and find the moron.

C'mon Colin have mercy, he just forgot to paint his thumb fingernails (red and green) to remember this damn left and right thing.

• Haha 2