Ban Chang improvements

chrisandsu

• 1 month later...

Any suggestions for new or recent built Moo Bans in the area,  coming down from CM with wife and looking for a home in a gated village soon as I get my year retirement visa done, we just retired here 3 months back and have been upcountry in Grandmas place. Don't want to stay in Mae Taeng. Wife's Thai but invalid from stroke years ago. Need one story place or master bedroom ground floor.  Appreciate any advice.

27 minutes ago, yankyoakum said:

Any suggestions for new or recent built Moo Bans in the area,  coming down from CM with wife and looking for a home in a gated village soon as I get my year retirement visa done, we just retired here 3 months back and have been upcountry in Grandmas place. Don't want to stay in Mae Taeng. Wife's Thai but invalid from stroke years ago. Need one story place or master bedroom ground floor.  Appreciate any advice.

Can only speak for last year but the eastern star golf course has a few moo bans being built and I have to be honest (can’t remember the name of the estate ) it was one of the best and most well organised moo ban build in Thailand that I have seen for a reasonable price . Was around 2.5-3 million baht . Not sure about ground floor living but it’s certainly worth a look . Best of luck mate 

There are some new ones built on Sukcumvit cost 3 million plus, they are  very small.

I think it would be best if you rent first and have a look around to see which area you like.

• 4 weeks later...

So the CJ mart is open down Phala, the two new 7/11's are open, there is a new MiniC now open opposite the market at the Payoon traffic lights and looks like another 7/11 underway opposite the factory about 200m down from the Payoon traffic lights.....anymore???, must be near to saturation point now!!

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 5:15 PM, LennyW said:

So the CJ mart is open down Phala, the two new 7/11's are open, there is a new MiniC now open opposite the market at the Payoon traffic lights and looks like another 7/11 underway opposite the factory about 200m down from the Payoon traffic lights.....anymore???, must be near to saturation point now!!

Got a long way to go to get like the rest of Thailand ????

On 1/29/2020 at 8:15 AM, LennyW said:

My little soi only has 5 small houses but no 7/11,  yet.