Jump to content

Ban Chang improvements


chrisandsu
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, LennyW said:

Ask the Lord Nelson to arrange collection from airport

Cheers, and that failing any idea how much for a taxi would be, it looks to be about 15min?

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

Cheers, and that failing any idea how much for a taxi would be, it looks to be about 15min?

i think there are taxi at the airport, or a song thail

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Any suggestions for new or recent built Moo Bans in the area,  coming down from CM with wife and looking for a home in a gated village soon as I get my year retirement visa done, we just retired here 3 months back and have been upcountry in Grandmas place. Don't want to stay in Mae Taeng. Wife's Thai but invalid from stroke years ago. Need one story place or master bedroom ground floor.  Appreciate any advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, yankyoakum said:

Any suggestions for new or recent built Moo Bans in the area,  coming down from CM with wife and looking for a home in a gated village soon as I get my year retirement visa done, we just retired here 3 months back and have been upcountry in Grandmas place. Don't want to stay in Mae Taeng. Wife's Thai but invalid from stroke years ago. Need one story place or master bedroom ground floor.  Appreciate any advice.

Can only speak for last year but the eastern star golf course has a few moo bans being built and I have to be honest (can’t remember the name of the estate ) it was one of the best and most well organised moo ban build in Thailand that I have seen for a reasonable price . Was around 2.5-3 million baht . Not sure about ground floor living but it’s certainly worth a look . Best of luck mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some new ones built on Sukcumvit cost 3 million plus, they are  very small.

I think it would be best if you rent first and have a look around to see which area you like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

So the CJ mart is open down Phala, the two new 7/11's are open, there is a new MiniC now open opposite the market at the Payoon traffic lights and looks like another 7/11 underway opposite the factory about 200m down from the Payoon traffic lights.....anymore???, must be near to saturation point now!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2020 at 5:15 PM, LennyW said:

So the CJ mart is open down Phala, the two new 7/11's are open, there is a new MiniC now open opposite the market at the Payoon traffic lights and looks like another 7/11 underway opposite the factory about 200m down from the Payoon traffic lights.....anymore???, must be near to saturation point now!!

Got a long way to go to get like the rest of Thailand 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2020 at 8:15 AM, LennyW said:

So the CJ mart is open down Phala, the two new 7/11's are open, there is a new MiniC now open opposite the market at the Payoon traffic lights and looks like another 7/11 underway opposite the factory about 200m down from the Payoon traffic lights.....anymore???, must be near to saturation point now!!

My little soi only has 5 small houses but no 7/11,  yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...