Video: Student attempts to rape "attractive" teacher he met on road in northern Thailand

webfact

HE should immigrate to India, depending on his "class" he can rape women, kids normal over there.

Young girls (from age 7) being abducted and working as sex slave in the  cities.

THough in Thailand it gets sometimes real crazy. I red about a year ago in visaforum that a horny Thai guy, used the baby (8 months or so?) for sex !!!

And i think to myself, what a wonderful world, o yeaaaaahhhhh 

7 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

HE should immigrate to India, depending on his "class" he can rape women, kids normal over there.

Young girls (from age 7) being abducted and working as sex slave in the  cities.

THough in Thailand it gets sometimes real crazy. I red about a year ago in visaforum that a horny Thai guy, used the baby (8 months or so?) for sex !!!

And i think to myself, what a wonderful world, o yeaaaaahhhhh 

It happens in India, but it certainly isn't normal!

Toxic Masculinity

Entitlement of male

Glad the passers by stopped and assisted the woman, hope there is some trauma counselling available for her

He will find out about consent if BUBA takes a liking to him in the detention centre

4 hours ago, Proboscis said:

You clearly don't understand the nature of the crime. Unfortunately people call rape a "sex crime." Really it is a crime of violence and the threat of violence. Cutting the man's genitals off does not solve the violence problem.

Rape is a crime of violence and power, as well as a sense of entitlement

These traits remain even if chemical castration is carried out

One wonders what sort of household bred the idea that "rape" is acceptable

11 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Nice clean copper bowl, place adult furry rat in bowl, place upturned bowl over genitals of perp, gently heat the copper bowl with blow torch and watch as the rat eats his way out !!

Only a very warped mind would think of a punishment as sickening as that. Well done that man.

18 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Well played the Thai passer bys. 

Really? Big guy in black did nothing. Approached them and scrawny little rapist warned him off, so he walked away. In my country, if a group of passers by had seen this, the little scumbag wouldn't have emerged from the ditch alive. If I'd have been there and he'd have pointed his finger at me, to warn me off, I'd have snapped it off and shoved it up his ****.

Cowards all round. Very Thai.

21 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Well, that explains it then, doesn't it???

How many times before have we heard that excuse from Thai males?

I saw it, I wanted it, I took it!

Primitive brain at work! Evolution still need a long way to go for these people. 

19 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

I don't get it; they let him go. I would have beat him up and sat on him until the cops arrived.

Maybe they are wary of his mental condition ? Not unknown for these mentals to have some weapon at their side. Better let the police do their policework and earn their pay for a change. 

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Really? Big guy in black did nothing. Approached them and scrawny little rapist warned him off, so he walked away. In my country, if a group of passers by had seen this, the little scumbag wouldn't have emerged from the ditch alive. If I'd have been there and he'd have pointed his finger at me, to warn me off, I'd have snapped it off and shoved it up his ****.

Cowards all round. Very Thai.

Maybe thai mentality is that if the rapist acted like that, he may have some leverage such as well connected people ? So better let the police follow up. You never know what the offender’s buddies might pay back for their action. Thai people’s ego and face saving  is so fragile that they lash out regardless of the consequences.

There is never, ever any justification for this kind of behavior, and attempted rape and molestation should be taken very seriously by the authorities, and the judicial system. A woman has the right to say no, and she has the right to feel safe and secure, without the fear of monsters and nitwits. Only boys, and men of such low caliber, and ones completely lacking in self esteem, commit acts like this. Glad he was caught. Millions do not get caught. Lock him up! 

The root cause of some of this behavior is that the boys are told they are special from the time they are young. There is nothing special about a boy. Nothing. The facts are, that most girls here are smarter, more ambitious, and Thailand would grind to a halt tomorrow, without it's amazing women. 

1 hour ago, Ctkong said:

Maybe thai mentality is that if the rapist acted like that, he may have some leverage such as well connected people ? So better let the police follow up. You never know what the offender’s buddies might pay back for their action. Thai people’s ego and face saving  is so fragile that they lash out regardless of the consequences.

They behaved in the correct way ending up with the right result. They prevented a rape and the guy got caught. 

Archived