Video: More nutty Thai driving as "Jazz" racers tear up the motorway

webfact

25 minutes ago, akirasan said:

When I first came here I always wondered why I never saw Skylines, Supras, WRXs on the roads here. 

Now I know why, they have trouble handling something with the power of a golf cart. 

14 minutes ago, akirasan said:

Yeah I've seen the odd one (maybe I come across 1 every year that isn't a track car) but they are nowhere near as popular as in other countries where people daily drive them. 

I guess those driving Jazz wont be able to afford even 1 piece of Skyline or Supra tyre with their monthly wages. ????

Those who can afford, normally they prefer German luxuries such as Benz and BMW.

• Confused 1

Nothing new here, Thai's drive like they are stunt car drivers in a movie. The one thing they forget is that stunt driving is choreographed, everyone is part of the stunt, doing this on public roads with people who have no idea what you are doing, and that you can't know how they will react .....is a recipe for disaster!!!

Considering some of the antics I see on TRhai roads, that was pretty well driven, he /she swerved and managed to bring it under control and then speed off. Most Thai drivers would have rolled or hit something. Stupid but well driven all the same .