Two Russian Women Killed At Jomthien Beach

george

Seems to me that its about time the police sorted out these Russian hookers,I wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult. maybe there's too much "tea money" involved. Isn't one of the bars that has Russian "dancers" (how did they get work permits?) owned by one the BiB?

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that its about time the police sorted out these Russian hookers,I wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult. maybe there's too much "tea money" involved. Isn't one of the bars that has Russian "dancers" (how did they get work permits?) owned by one the BiB?

What makes you think they are hookers??????????????????????????

Having read the entire thread i tend to go with the murdered elsewhere theory. They were shot 10 times and to my knowledge hand guns only hold 6 shots. Did the gunman reload?

My sympathy goes out to the families of the two girls. This is not only a tradgedy for them but also for Thailand. RIP.

hand guns only hold 6 shots??Where have you been?This is not a john Wayne movie.It may sound like the wild west,but I can assure you that many hand guns hold a shed load more than 6 bullets.

Well not coming from a gun society i would not know that would I. So you are saying that there are no 6 shot 9mm hand guns?

well mate,I don't exactly come from a gun society myself,but I do know that many,many hand guns have more than double of a 6 shot mags.some even have 14 ....

Hookers? Talk about stereotypes.

....after checking in there on February 16 and were scheduled to check out on March 3 What two week hookers? :D

A security officer of a nearby resort said he heard gunfire and saw a Thai man rushing up from the beach and fleeing on a motorcycle.

This and this indicate that citizens of the Russian Federation are not included in Thailand's Tourist Visa Exemption but can obtain a Visa On Arrival which permits a stay of 15 days. And this is exactly how the great majority of Russian hookers enter Thailand.

Well, i'm very sorry about your opinion. :o Many American or Aussie or British or German ladies do enter Thailand in a similar way and are they all hookers? Did you just make up your mind that at least in consideration of economical reasons Thailand is not a good place because of the low rates and the big money which has to be spend in advance to get there? And maybe now there's winter time in Russia? I don't like this kind of prejudgement . Maybe it's an affair between some Russian fellows but this is just speculation. So please, keep your prejudices for yourself and offer your condolences to the victims families. So do i.

Edited by Sturbuc

I read something about 10shots too, too much for a professional shooter it seems. On the pictures was a police guy with a metal detector but why they found only 5 cartridges??

With ammunition you can get a vast differece in the powder load, it's the load that causes the recoil and cartridge ejection. If you get a "hot round" (heavy load) then it could send the cartridge 10m or more.

Try standing on the beach, throwing 10, 1 baht coins over your shoulder and then go back an hour later and find them all!!!

From some of the important statements reguarding the girls.

Affluent girls would not be sitting on the beach drinking some of the cheapest rot gut wiskey one can buy at 5 am one would assume. Also why are they not with the people who bought their tickets for them in Thailand. ( do any of you readers have people buying you expensive tickets to foreign lands

and not even bother to hang out with you when you arrive for a short trip).

Would it not be common for Affluent girls to have bought their own tickets and even of been with husbands if not boyfriends on the trip. Single at 25 and 30 with no children, is this common for affluent

families in Russia.

Would affluent families in Russia not already be married and non working back home.

Why nothing about the girls wages then maybe the Affluent statement would be understood,

which is more or less the reasoning and the only reason for them not being of the sociable

Russian girls that are very common to Pattaya and many other parts of the world.

Two countries of questionable charachter trying to save face is about the only sense I can make of

it, regardless of whom is offended. The whole story line of this senseless incident fits all the seedy

speculation it is receiving. The reputation that proceeds the setting in this one is well known and if ignored is more the injustice of the situation.

Wasn't 5 of Rssia's affluent class the only foreigners to date to do a bank robbery in Thailand which was not to long ago.

We all have sympathy for the girls and their familes.

Sin city is not one of the better places to have something like this happen if reputation is of concern.

Sorry just the facts of the circumstances. We have to wear the boot that fits the story line on this one.

Security cameras captured a "tall man of indistinct nationality" parking a motorcycle at a beachside footpath, running up to the women and shooting them before fleeing.

---- you would have to say it was a pre-arranged hit.

Police have discounted robbery.

-- obviously

"From the gunman's dress - jeans and boots - we suspect he is a member of a Pattaya teenage gang," Asawin said.

--- ok, gun for hire

Both the women worked as telephone operators in Vladimir City in Russia and were visiting Thailand with a tour group.

--- poor working girls, not from rich families as stated before.

Asawin said the women entered Thailand on February 16. They separated from the group to travel by themselves.

"They probably had nothing to do with the transnational prostitution," Asawin said. "I have no idea what they did during the eight days in Pattaya to lead to their murder."

-- 2 very pretty foreign women , 8 days in one place, and not one sighting of them found...hmmmmm

let me speculate...

police control the russian gang,

russian gang control the girls,

girls misbehave,

russian gang hire local hood.

nothing will be found except a scapegoat..

all's well and normal in thai law enforcement...

what a relief

Seems to me that its about time the police sorted###########,I wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult. maybe there's too much "tea money" involved. Isn't one of the bars that has Russian "dancers" (how did they get work permits?) owned by one the BiB?

Every single day an idiot gets up............... Thought the moderator wants to delete shit like this??

or do we have to write the bad word here to be deletet??

german= Nazis

english= hooligans

swedish= alcoholics

aussi = sheepfuc....rs

russians =prostitutes and mafiapimps???

.....go and look more american criminal soaps and dont give us your hatefull postings after

a couple of beers. Guys with an advatar and name like u have to be deletet asap anyway

sorry forgot the other name already...bulkhead? ....a professional cambodian, 1,80cm tall shooter which needs to fire 10shots on two sleeping girls...hm sounds to me like problem solved.....nobody mentioned a burmese yet :o

give the police a chance to figure it out, guess they try hard....world is watching and waiting.

I dont trust them much more as you all do....but they deserve a chance, no policemen want

to work in Yala in future.

I have read this thread "cover to cover". I have read all the news reports, its taken me a couple of days. My heart goes out to family and friends of the two girls.

Afew points i would like to mention.

Many involved in this debate feel that the two women were murdered elsewhere...this due to the positioning of their bodies. I dont feel this is the case as many of the photos i have seen , the girls are in differant positions.

Its obvious the police have moved the girls around while the journalists were snapping away !

10 bullet wounds were found on the bodies ,but only 5 shells were found. I believe one bullet could have passed through 2 girls ...(2 times 5 = 10) 5 shots were heard by the security guard

I dont believe these girls were prostitutes , but i do feel the their execution quite simply, could have been a warning to Russian Prostitutes in the area.

Only my opinion , but many attacks, robberies, on russians in Pattaya over the last year.

I hope this case comes to a conclusion as soon as possible

Well not coming from a gun society i would not know that would I. So you are saying that there are no 6 shot 9mm hand guns?

No six shot - standard clip size 10-15. :o

The 9 mm is a semi auto round the pistol would have held up to 15+ rounds per mag. all the cases would have been ejected to the right of the gunman and would have been found normally with ease

who come up with 10 anyways

they only have 5 or 6 holes into the girls with 5 bullet shells. I guess same as time frame from 3 am to 5am for their time at the beach.

These are the only girls out of the 6 in the group that had plane tickets bought for them also.

The facts are shakey at best and thanks for the newspapers that put their identity marks over

critcal clue pics which obscure the fine details they are asking for information about.

Seems to me that its about time the police sorted###########,I wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult. maybe there's too much "tea money" involved. Isn't one of the bars that has Russian "dancers" (how did they get work permits?) owned by one the BiB?

Every single day an idiot gets up............... Thought the moderator wants to delete shit like this??

german= Nazis

english= hooligans

swedish= alcoholics

aussi = sheepfuc....rs

.....go and look more american criminal soaps and dont give us your hatefull postings after

a couple of beers. Guys with an advatar and name like u have to be deletet asap anyway

sorry forgot the other name already...bulkhead? ....a professional cambodian, 1,80cm tall shooter which needs to fire 10shots on two sleeping girls...hm sounds to me like problem solved.....nobody mentioned a burmese yet :o

give the police a chance to figure it out, guess they try hard....world is watching and waiting.

I dont trust them much more as you all do....but they deserve a chance, no policemen want

The voice of the liberal,all for free speech unless it upsets your own agenda..you a social worker or something?

Telephone operators - could it be possible one could obtain information with value enought to give someone some concerns.

MOSKTO

MATE I'd bet your a real foul mouth bigot in real life - The pride and Joy of 'Sin City". ( More than likely only an apprentice you do seem to have some of your mables left)

How could you possibly confuse an Aussie with a kiwi - Who do you think taught them that anyway.

What makes you think they are hookers??????????????????????????

After it has been definately released in the report above they were not hookers there are trhose that still go on.

The level of intellect on TV these days is remarkably low indeed.

german= Nazis

english= hooligans

swedish= alcoholics

aussi = sheepfuc....rs

The voice of the liberal,all for free speech unless it upsets your own agenda..you a social worker or something?

So not following you reasonong that these girls were whores makes one a liberal?

My how your brain works - stick to soi 6 debates matey

I dont want to speculate as to the cause and culprits re the deaths.

What i find unbelievable is the lack of preservation of the crime scene. Allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry journalist and photographer to trample all over the place.

The Police here are at best amateurish with zero appreciation of gathering evidence.

A 'fresh' crime scene should be worked for several days and there WOULD be plenty of evidence to collect.

Same thing happened here in Bangkok after the bombs. Zero preservation of scene of crime. If it wasnt so serious it would be laughable

More flames on here than bonfire night !!!!! :o

I think its just frustration - its been categorically stated these girls were not hookers but some posters just come on and state they were.

As it stands it would seem they were not - until any other information comes to light I think we have to assume they were not.

To do anything else is just crass and has been commented upon extensively.

I hate to slag off Pattaya as I have had some great times there but its just when anything happens all the so called Bar Intellectuals raise their heads from their Chang and are seen as informed commentators.

Just a few posts above we have the authoritive source "Fred - well known in Pattaya bars" quoted as an informed source - it is so laughable as well as a blow below the intellect

I dont want to speculate as to the cause and culprits re the deaths.

What i find unbelievable is the lack of preservation of the crime scene. Allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry journalist and photographer to trample all over the place.

The Police here are at best amateurish with zero appreciation of gathering evidence.

A 'fresh' crime scene should be worked for several days and there WOULD be plenty of evidence to collect.

Same thing happened here in Bangkok after the bombs. Zero preservation of scene of crime. If it wasnt so serious it would be laughable

Agree. two words come to mind, laughable/intentional.

No six shot - standard clip size 10-15. :o

The 9 mm is a semi auto round the pistol would have held up to 15+ rounds per mag. all the cases would have been ejected to the right of the gunman and would have been found normally with ease

I think the standard is 8 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. Smith and Wesson anyway.

From some of the important statements reguarding the girls.

Affluent girls would not be sitting on the beach drinking some of the cheapest rot gut wiskey one can buy at 5 am one would assume. Also why are they not with the people who bought their tickets for them in Thailand. ( do any of you readers have people buying you expensive tickets to foreign lands

and not even bother to hang out with you when you arrive for a short trip).

Would it not be common for Affluent girls to have bought their own tickets and even of been with husbands if not boyfriends on the trip. Single at 25 and 30 with no children, is this common for affluent

families in Russia.

Would affluent families in Russia not already be married and non working back home.

Why nothing about the girls wages then maybe the Affluent statement would be understood,

which is more or less the reasoning and the only reason for them not being of the sociable

Russian girls that are very common to Pattaya and many other parts of the world.

Two countries of questionable charachter trying to save face is about the only sense I can make of

it, regardless of whom is offended. The whole story line of this senseless incident fits all the seedy

speculation it is receiving. The reputation that proceeds the setting in this one is well known and if ignored is more the injustice of the situation.

Wasn't 5 of Rssia's affluent class the only foreigners to date to do a bank robbery in Thailand which was not to long ago.

We all have sympathy for the girls and their familes.

Sin city is not one of the better places to have something like this happen if reputation is of concern.

Sorry just the facts of the circumstances. We have to wear the boot that fits the story line on this one.

Can someone enlighten me if it's not possible to track down the travel agency in Thailand which issued the tickets for the two girls?

I guess these agency should know who paid for them.

Edited by Sigi

"Can someone enlighten me if it's not possible to track down the travel agency in Thailand which issued the tickets for the two girls?

I guess these agency should know who paid for them. "

I have been wondering about this

It was a charter flight and package tour

I have never known those to be sold outside the country of origin ie buying a package to Spain from the UK - sold only in the UK no?

Anybody up on airlines and IATA know?

let me speculate...

police control the russian gang,

russian gang control the girls,

girls misbehave,

russian gang hire local hood.

nothing will be found except a scapegoat..

all's well and normal in thai law enforcement...

what a relief

Yeah you got their number. even in shotgun city inosent tourists don't get shot for nothing ( unless hit by one of the many stray bullets )