Brexit Media Bias

Apologies if this has been discussed before but as a Brit who is interested in seeing the best result of Brexit for our country I am becoming so frustrated with how the British media and establishment are conspiring to try and thwart the democratic decision taken by the people in the referendum.  If I don't let off steam here then I'm afraid some kindly Thai person will suffer the wrath of my anger.

It has been known for some time that the BBC is completely biased against the concept of Brexit and considers people who voted Leave to be lower than something Sir David Attenborough (bless his remainer hide) would scrape off the bottom of his boots but I always thought that Sky News would provide a fairer platform for both sides but do they fluke.  Today they continued their trip around the UK presenting how they perceive 'voters' feel about Brexit now and each day they interview people from the local community who 'supposedly' represent the groundswell of opinion there.  So today they were visiting Southampton which voted 54% Leave and so who did they choose to represent them in the group of four individuals interviewed.  They chose three remain voters and one lapsed leave voter!!

Then I hear the Speaker of the House of Commons Bercow (or should it be Birkow) has been given the power to decide which motions put forward by MPs should be debated to decide how Brexit progresses making him more powerful than the Prime Minister. In this act of betrayal I feel our UK government has hit an all time low.

Am I alone or are other patriots as vexed as me in these respects?

• Like 1