Two condos = Two TM30 ?

I have rented a condo and I am correctly reported with a TM30. Everything fine so far.

I now want to rent another condo in addition. Is a second TM30 required then ? Or a new one only if I would give up the old condo and stay only at the new condo ?

If you want to stay 100% legal you need to submit a TM30 every time you stay at a new place. So if you would stay one day at condo A, then a day at condo B, a day at Condo A and so on, you would have to submit a TM30 every day

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dap said:

I would try really hard to not open THAT can o' worms with immigration :crying:

14 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

And if your condos are in different provinces, you will have to file a TM-28 each time.

:cheesy:

I agree completely. Fortunately it is not as bad as it looks. You may actually rent as many condos and own as many houses etc. as you like. It now has dawned on me that the TM30 is for reporting the current adress only. If you only stay at one condo, then there is only one TM30. If you move than there is another TM30 but only one at a time - unless - as you say, you switch residences all the time.

Sorry to change the scenario, but if I live in Bangkok and I have registered my address there, then sometimes I visit my condo in Hua Hin for the weekend, what should I do to be fully compliant?

According to the consensus above, every time I visit HH for the weekend I must submit TM30 and TM28, and when I return to Bangkok do the same there again?

By the letter of the law, that seems to be what is required? 

Thanks for any insight you guys may have on my obligations.