I Visited Tot In Pattaya - Confirmed - Router Errors Everywhere

jeffrosner

I was told by TOT in the TOT office to stop paying 2700 for my business DSL and get the cheapo version - She said the software ( I understand that to be routing) in Krung Thep is no good and they don't know when it will be fixed. The office was filled with Farang complaining about wimpy or nonexistent service.

I haven't seen such a sukapoke office since I walked into the unemployment office in New York. We are sitting at this lady's desk, she is talking to us, answering the help line, and anyone who walked up behind us as the rude French bastard did, she would start helping them. A ###### free for all.

I walked in there with speed tests for a whole day - I used Maxnet's speedtest in Thailand and Vonage in America -

She takes the paper, and then after we left calls us and say we didn't use the right speed test - we should use nectec - what a F'ING crock of Kee.

Ok - she'll get Nectec shoved at her. Really, I felt for the poor girl, she was taking the brunt of what the so called "technicians" should be getting.

I'm a CISCO guy and could probably run circles around these idiots.

I think what has happened, is they broke their routing tables - setup the fix for the Earthquake and then no one knows how to put it back to where it was.

Who knows - but TT&T doesn't seem to have a problem -

I was getting 99k download speeds today within Thailand and 52k in the USA and this is a 1024/512 SME connection that I'm paying 2700b a month - for what?

Edited by jeffrosner